Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britney Spears

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I find it hard to think of another grossly marketed plastic piece of **** that could match Britney in the awful stakes. She is not a musician in any sense of the word, no matter how many seconds of a ****ing piano she can play. She is a glorified karoake singer, and a bad one at that. If you appreciate "artists" who have to lip sync their own songs, then you are not a fan of music.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Wow, so she had a little help writing the songs...so what! What melodies has your silly face ever produced? Not much I suppose...

Hahah, stopped reading here, give mammy back her laptop now before you get into trouble. Good girl :)

Kold wrote: »
    Rofl. Better than average troll, 6.5/10 Either that or ridiculous excuse for a sentient lifeform, 0.7/10

Hang on now, are we talking about Britney? Or the poster? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Wow, so she had a little LOT of help writing the songs...so what!
    Fixed your post.
    What melodies has your silly face ever produced? Not much I suppose...
    Eh... have you seen a picture of that poster, thus qualifying you to comment on their face? And are you suggesting that a person only has a right to criticise someone's ability at something if they have a particular talent in that department themselves? Because if that were the case, there'd be a hell of a lot less film/food/music/theatre/literature/art/television critics.
    well, why dont you listen to the promiscuous fountain of conceit known as Christina Aguilera?
    LOL - Christina is married, Britney's the hypocritical "christian" who bed-hops.
    From what ive seen from your personality, her charring music is more than a match for you. i see it now; crumpled up in a corner, your ears bound together by pink headphones blaring pretentious music through your gaping brain. So while you are there, relegated to the background forevermore, us britney fans will enjoy our fame and brilliance, while remaining modest and civilised.
    LOL - you should learn to accept that people might have other opinions to you, and may not say nice things about the things you like. And guess what? They've every right to! Awesome the way you think it's not ok to bitch about Britney but it's ok to bitch about Christina. Oh and you also think it's ok to insult someone who insults Britney (although criticising a performer is not the same as insulting them). Quality!
    Enjoy your solitude, snob. :)
    Oh right, so people who have the opinion that Britney's crap are destined for lonely lives? Thanks for the tip.
    Tut, tut. Why dont you produce an album
    She never produced an album.
    and have a mental breakdown
    Yes, that was tough but again, not having a breakdown doesn't mean a person has no right to criticise her.
    have your heart ripped open in fron of the vicious eyes of millions?
    If you're fame-hungry, them's the breaks. And just like you'll get nice things said about you - and she gets plenty of fawning and gushing - you'll get not so nice things said about you.
    What....you havent done that? Whats this? You're a relatively unknown person from Galway?
    And? What ****ing relevance does that have? You just criticised Christina Aguilera - have you a great voice like her? Are you as successful as she is? Etc, etc...
    And w hile you are there, dont get jealous now........LOL
    Thinking someone's crap is really not = jealousy.

Perhaps you shouldn't take valid criticism of your favourite singer so personally... ;)

Post of the f*cking year already! Thank you! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

:eek: *stands up and claps vigorously*

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kazza81

davylee wrote: »
    +1
    i for one have never seen her play anything (instrument wise)
    if you sing your a singer
    if you play your a musician

One of my mates goes up for a karaoke song now and then. Hes not to bad either. But is he a musician?? no way

I thought the voice was an instrument, i know many people with a voice that could hold it's own. If you can use your voice properly, train it and practice (obviously with talent to begin with ) then it should be considered an instrument and the person using the voice a musician, this probably won't go down well but I think it's viable. Some examples, extreme but examples all the same ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLN63bRcY5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab_xg0JYftE

I know these may not be to everyone's taste but it just shows what the voice is capable of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Miranda_McCool

Rofl. Better than average troll, 6.5/10 Either that or ridiculous excuse for a sentient lifeform, 0.7/10

Tut tut, so you all think you are superior to me? Now now, children, I will have your accounts banished if there is anymore personal slander aimed at me...whats this, grading lifeforms out of 10? In that case; Britney Spears 10/10

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Tut tut, so you all think you are superior to me? Now now, children, I will have your accounts banished if there is anymore personal slander aimed at me...whats this, grading lifeforms out of 10? In that case; Britney Spears 10/10

Don't worry, I'm almost certain you're the former.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Yep, I'm superior in every way to a britney spears fan. Now maybe you should give the laptop back to mammy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I love this thread. An amazingly wise comment from Dudess, a mentally challenged Britney fan who criticises somebody outside of Dublin and several great posts.

Well done Boardsies :)

Don't worry, I'm almost certain you're the former.

you narky Betty. whats this? Whos calling me mentally challenged? Are you all so jealous of Britneys fame and beauty. LOL. So, why dont you all crawl back to that ditch in the bog you call your home, turn on the TV you found dumped in the ditch, and dream your days away wastefully....and while you are there, dont get jealous now.......LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Dlite wrote: »
    In the dark.

How not funny

Dudess wrote: »
    Fixed your post.

Eh... have you seen a picture of that poster, thus qualifying you to comment on their face? And are you suggesting that a person only has a right to criticise someone's ability at something if they have a particular talent in that department themselves? Because if that were the case, there'd be a hell of a lot less film/food/music/theatre/literature/art/television critics.

The best critiques should have at least SOME experience in the field. Not that I have any respect for critics in general...they are,s simply put, a waste of space. i should know...I study literary criticism.

LOL - Christina is married, Britney's the hypocritical "christian" who bed-hops.

Oh, who hasnt bed hopped? its every teenagers dream.

LOL - you should learn to accept that people might have other opinions to you, and may not say nice things about the things you like. And guess what? They've every right to! Awesome the way you think it's not ok to bitch about Britney but it's ok to bitch about Christina. Oh and you also think it's ok to insult someone who insults Britney (although criticising a performer is not the same as insulting them). Quality!

Duh, now accept my opinion. Thanks. :)

Oh right, so people who have the opinion that Britney's crap are destined for lonely lives? Thanks for the tip.

People who are jealous of britney probably have a LOT to be jealous about, and thus lead nasty lives. My sympathies :)

She never produced an album.

Executive producer of Blackout. :rolleyes:

Yes, that was tough but again, not having a breakdown doesn't mean a person has no right to criticise her.

As a human, they should cut it out, or at least save it for a later time when its less likely to affect her.

If you're fame-hungry, them's the breaks. And just like you'll get nice things said about you - and she gets plenty of fawning and gushing - you'll get not so nice things said about you.

nobody can judge until they themselves are famous. Anyway, many celebrites arent as fame hungry as you reckon. For some, it just so happens their talent attracts all that attention. The REAL fame-hungry people are usually well equipped for it (like Madonna).

And? What ****ing relevance does that have? You just criticised Christina Aguilera - have you a great voice like her? Are you as successful as she is? Etc, etc...

im criticising her on the basis of her disgusting perosnality, not her talent. I might have to do that again to some others on this board though. :)

Thinking someone's crap is really not = jealousy.

Its nasty. nasty people tend to be unhappy.

Perhaps you shouldn't take valid criticism of your favourite singer so personally... ;)

I have a bond with B you guys just dont understand...jealous?

:D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I have a bond with B you guys just dont understand...jealous?
    Lol tbh

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Trainwreck of a thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement