Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Documentary Interviewees

Options
  • 11-02-2009 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭

Hey all…

Basically I am here to ask for volunteers to be interviewed for a documentary which is in production here in Galway. The documentary is called 'Waiting For March' and it takes a look at the Headshops of Ireland. Notably the impending ban on the main chemical component in herbal ecstasy called BZP (Benzylpiperazine) this coming March (hence the title)

This is one of the final year documentaries for Cluain Mhuire Arts College, and will be screened in June at the Town Hall Theatre.

'Waiting for March' takes an unbiased view of these "party pills" looking at their use, effects and safety amongst the populace of modern day Ireland. It will be shot in both Galway and Dublin,

Whether you've taken these party pills once, do it all the time or have never so much as been in a headshop; if you've got an opinion, we want to hear from you.

'Waiting For March' is shooting over the next couple of weeks, if you feel confident enough to be interviewed, please get in contact with us. You can PM me or drop me an email, (or if you've already got my phone number, ring me).

Thanks.

Modedit: Can we please keep the discussion on the documentary and not on whether it's good/bad to take drugs. Thanks all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If i'd an interest in all that shoite id love to help ya out RHG, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

JohnCleary wrote: »
    If i'd an interest in all that shoite id love to help ya out RHG, sorry

Ah no worries.

Thanks for the support though.

If you want a hand man I'm free pretty much all the time. I know a number of friends (none of whome make me weak at the knees lik you though) who would be happy to be interviewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

id love to do it myself but have too "respectable" an image to keep up. i may hav some friends that might be interested. ill try sort somethin for ya man:D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

RHG wrote:
    If people are still quite interested in this topic. The screening of 'Waiting for March' the documentary dealing with this very topic will be on the 13th of June in the Town Hall Theatre.

Sound, RHG can you give us a shout again in June? I'd like to see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

If you want a hand man I'm free pretty much all the time. I know a number of friends (none of whome make me weak at the knees lik you though) who would be happy to be interviewed.

:eek:

***Stalker Alert!***

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Zzippy wrote: »
    :eek:

***Stalker Alert!***

Nah... It's bro-mance.

Advertisement