Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malware warning navigating around Boards.ie

Options
  • 11-02-2009 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,893 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Was navigating through boards, on the soccer forum i think, and I got the following error. Might be nothing, but though i should highlight it.

EDIT: page twenty of this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055484020&page=20 (with 20 replies per page) Maybe something in a users sig?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Looks like someone is hotlinking pictures or something else from jfogarty[dot]com and that site is on a blacklist... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

It's in yeraulone's signature. A small image for Tagggit.com hosted on jfogarty[dot]com.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Interesting, same warning for me. More info.

[edit] Just checked the source. I'm no expert, but there's definitely some dodgy stuff in there. This is pretty similar to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement