Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MacFar Property Management (Balbriggan)

Options
  • 11-02-2009 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi,

Hope I am posting in correct thread.

I am interested to see if anyone has any experience with the above Managing Agent?

My estate will be putting Management Agents up for tender shortly and a lot of residents are in favour of this company as they have been helping out a lot for the last year while trying to remove present agent-Smith Property Management. I think the reason they are being so helpful though is the estate is really big and it would be a brilliant contract for them to get as I think they only manage one other small estate but not 100% on this.

However I cannot find any information of them at all on the internet and would prefer peoples own opinions if you have used them.

So thanks in advance
    suzie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

you could ask them for refrences and go and talk to them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Thanks for that ntl bell.

I am not a director of our management company just an interested homeowner. So thats why i was interested in other peoples opinions.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

suzieb wrote: »
    Thanks for that ntl bell.

I am not a director of our management company just an interested homeowner. So thats why i was interested in other peoples opinions.

That doesnt stop you from asking for references.

If any one is appointed I'm sure it will come down to a vote and as amemeber of the management company you get a say

Advertisement