Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you liked Chris Cornell or Soundgarden

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Well after hearing that song with Timbaland he did this week, Chris Cornell wont be on my playlist for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

I liked Soundgarden, but I think Chris Cornell is an unlikable douche bag. And after the *shiver* patheticness that was Sound against the machine. I mean rage garden. Uh I mean that band that did nothing new, with the same guitars as rage & the same vocals as soundgarden.. ;)

I can now no longer respect ratm or anything that has cornells filthy hands on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

suppose I should have emphasised if you liked as he has turned to tosh, and this guy Thornley ain't a bad replacement, even though Big Wreck were around years ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

After hearing Chris Cornells new song with Timbaland I have got to say......Chris Cornell is dead to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Diceicle wrote: »
    After hearing Chris Cornells new song with Timbaland I have got to say......Chris Cornell is dead to me.

give Thornley a listen of Big Wreck. It's what Cornell SHOULD have done instead of the tosh he does now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement