Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dude from DeBurgos

Options
  • 12-02-2009 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

Right. Was out Sat night with my sister, I've a woman myself but she was out on the pull. Met a few of my mates and she met a fella herself. Seemed ok initally, anyway she needs to contact him. Was there on his own or at least not with many it would seem. Tall lad, spiked hair and a stupid cardigan on him. Biggest clue is he is a teacher, saw a teaching book back at his. Any ideas? Since moving here I've seen first hand how everyone knows everyone so am wondering would anyone be able to help out. Cheers, the things big brothers do!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

So is she up the duff or what? If he's a teacher go to his house?

hacktavist wrote: »
    So is she up the duff or what? If he's a teacher go to his house?
    Knowing after 5 days? I'm going to be diplomatic and say she isn't beating around the bush (now) but that there weren't any phone numbers exchanged last Saturday night.

OP: can you narrow it down a bit for us? subject taught and street lived on?

(I'm having flashbacks to leaving cert when there was a letter in the Advertiser from a person saying they were in love with their applied maths teacher. There were only two schools that taught applied maths, both were boys schools and both teachers were male. boards.ie is much better than a letter to the advertiser or lurking on the doorstep. I was a philistine who didn't do any science for the record)

Edit: also I haven't been in de Burgos since I was in college 8 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go back to Deburgos and ask the staff, maybe they know him?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If she knows where he lives can't she just, um... call back?

BTW, talking about you sister going back to a strangers house and getting roggered on an internet forum? Epic lol'z :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Now now folks, she's probably just looking for some grinds...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055450060

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

In the words of Tom Lehrer...

"Don't solicit for your sister, that's not nice,
    Unless you get a fair percentage of the price"

Christ she's a young'un too? :eek: So a teacher took a young'un back to his house and gave her a rodgering? Sounds like he succeeded in completing his fantasy!

This is gonna be epic. Think we're gonna need Jerry Jerry Jerry soon....

Is this anything to do with her Irish and Maths grinds?

Is this anything to do with her Irish and Maths grinds?

I'd say it had something to do with 'grinding' alright. Ho Ho Ho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

she isn't beating around the bush

Mmmm, i dunno? That seems like problem!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Would those be some R Kelly type grinds?

"My mind's tellin' me no..."

OP, just let me know when you had enough / if you want thread closed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Biko applying the advantage rule there nicely! Great modding :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

biko wrote: »
    OP, just let me know when you had enough / if you want thread closed :D

Your just keen to flex your new moderating muscles. Power tripping!

Nah, if my sister was getting this kinda flak I'd be eager to have the thread go away - even if OP is kinda asking for it ;) Brings back memories of a certain poster here who posted a pic of himself and his sister (just a normal pic but she was cute), he's still living that one down :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Is this a genuine example of someone's sister being Typedef'd?

The Elders of the Internet must be informed.

Robbo wrote: »
    Is this a genuine example of someone's sister being Typedef'd?
    Been ages since I heard that expression. Was it Beruthiel that started it?

I am giving this thread 5 stars.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

biko wrote: »
    Brings back memories of a certain poster here who posted a pic of himself and his sister (just a normal pic but she was cute), he's still living that one down :D

can has link pls?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ella23

yourmano wrote: »
    Right. Was out Sat night with my sister, I've a woman myself but she was out on the pull. Met a few of my mates and she met a fella herself. Seemed ok initally, anyway she needs to contact him. Was there on his own or at least not with many it would seem. Tall lad, spiked hair and a stupid cardigan on him. Biggest clue is he is a teacher, saw a teaching book back at his. Any ideas? Since moving here I've seen first hand how everyone knows everyone so am wondering would anyone be able to help out. Cheers, the things big brothers do!

Am I the only one who finds this post a little unsettling? "seemed okay initially" What does he mean by initially and why is he making a deal about your man being on his own? And did he go back to the house with his sister? How did he see a book back at his? It seems to me like he is being casual but i sense huge undertones of anger in this post... Is it just me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭galwayguy22

What kind of brother goes on a night out with his sister when she's "on the pull"?

Especially if she's a younger sister.

Your a disgrace to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Haha

who knows if it's really his sister who's gotta get in contact with the mystery man

Maybe the OP just wants to beat the crap out of him for sleeping with his little sister?

Xiney wrote: »
    Haha

who knows if it's really his sister who's gotta get in contact with the mystery man

Maybe the OP just wants to beat the crap out of him for sleeping with his little sister?

do you normally drive around ina van solving mysteries? ;)

What kind of brother goes on a night out with his sister when she's "on the pull"?

Especially if she's a younger sister.

I thought that too.

Maybe he likes to watch?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Aye, the only reason I'd want to find someone that my sister had met while "on the pull" would be to give him a good kick square in the bollocks
    TOUCH MY SISTER WILL YOU!!!!:mad:

(I'm just a little bit overprotective...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭EJLL

(I'm having flashbacks to leaving cert when there was a letter in the Advertiser from a person saying they were in love with their applied maths teacher. There were only two schools that taught applied maths, both were boys schools and both teachers were male.

I remember that! The Applied Maths class on the Friday was a very awkward affair. Everyone from the year was outside the door staring in and taking the p!ss. I think they were just sour that anyone would even contemplate taking on Applied Maths voluntarily and needed a reason to ridicule. Ahhh …. good times!

As for the whole sister post; well it's a bit weird. I'm confused. Were you back at his place and spotted the teaching book, or was it your sister that told you about the teaching book? And if she knows where he lives than surely she can knock on the door or slip a note under the door with her phone number on it.

Do you find all cardigans stupid or just the one he was wearing? Cause if it was just the one he was wearing than he probably got it in Topshop. Therefore, you have increased your description to "stupid cardigan…. spikey hair….. shops in Topshop."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭scottledeuce

EJLL wrote: »
    Do you find all cardigans stupid or just the one he was wearing? Cause if it was just the one he was wearing than he probably got it in Topshop. Therefore, you have increased your description to "stupid cardigan…. spikey hair….. shops in Topshop."

Sister up the duff or not I'd probably like to hit them anyway just based on that description

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Imagine if all this sexual slander was over somebody like Warty Nora. I'd cack myself :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭yourmano

Hmm, she left her phone in his and could not remember where exactly his apartment was. Called to his school, gas I'd say! Awful wanker, watch out for tall, spikey haired P.E. teachers.

• Advertisement

Is this the guy?

gary.jpg

Advertisement