Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay Cash onto Credit Card

Options
  • 12-02-2009 2:39am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi ,

I was wondering is it possible to pay cash onto an MBNa credit card and if so where can i do it ?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,650 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Hi ,

I was wondering is it possible to pay cash onto an MBNa credit card and if so where can i do it ?

Cheers

How do you pay your bill ??? just pay it.

I use online banking to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

post office .... bring the card in tell them you want to pay some money onto the card...job done.

if you transferred a balance you NEED to do this before you receive your first statement .....or you break the terms and conditions and will not have your interest free period - and they lump you with 17-19% whatever it is.

I switched my balance over and was warned by MBNA that I must pay through the post office before the first bill arrives.

or as was said before Online Banking .... you can transfer money to it online...just need to add the details to your current online banking and hey presto...job done

Advertisement