Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New look magicireland.com

• 12-02-2009 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Right guys, over the last few days we have put an awful lot of work into redeveloping http://www.magicireland.com I would appreciate it if some of the members here took a look and had any comments. Harry and I have decided to make a big push towords more regular updates (Three articles were added yesterday, and there is at least another two waiting to be published now).

So, do you like the site? What do you think of the content? Would you like anything added to the site? Is there any topics that you think are important to Irish magicians that we should cover?

Cheers,
    Ian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,239 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Personally I'd like some articles on the history of magic in Ireland. Not like 1900s exactly but recent history.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

King Mob wrote: »
    Personally I'd like some articles on the history of magic in Ireland. Not like 1900s exactly but recent history.

Ok, there is a priest here in Kerry, Ger Godly, who knows an awful lot about the history of magic in Ireland and has asked me in the past about putting some of it online. I'll send him an email tonight and suggest it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,239 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

That'd be really interesting, thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Nice to see Owen's articles being used

Nice to see Owen's articles being used

Yup, and there is a third one to come too. Now I just have to prod him into writing some more =)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Is he even in the country?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Would a list of magic terms and what they mean be worth doing?

I know there have been a few things over the last while that I've had to google and would be nice to have one place that I could reference.

Is he even in the country?
    Nope, he is back in London. He is over every so often though cause he has family in Cork.

6th wrote: »
    Would a list of magic terms and what they mean be worth doing?

I know there have been a few things over the last while that I've had to google and would be nice to have one place that I could reference.

I am a bit wary about doing this 6th, alot of the terms relate directly to effects or are a little too close to exposure for my liking.

Advertisement