Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trip in April

Options
  • 12-02-2009 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,
    Can you help.
    Im going for a break for a few days mid-week with my girlfriend to Galway.
    Were staying in the city but i want to do some sort of activity when there (eg.horse riding).
    Ive found a place on web Resheen Riding Centre on the Barna Rd,Salthill.
    How far is this out from the city ?
    Has anyone ever gone here ?

Please advise thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

A friend went there, thought it was nice. It's maybe ten minutes drive from the city, if even.

East of Galway city (at Loughrea) there is also www.dartfield.com
    Oh, and Rockmount Riding Centre +353 91 798147

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 laneyw

hi

if you are looking for some outdoor activities, kayaking and the like, try Petersburg O.E.C. its about 40 mins from the city but worth the drive and the prices are very reasonable.
    advance nooking is necessary.

www.petersburg.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Thanks lads,
    Was thinkin of something less demanding for a mid week break and more like Karting/Bowling/Crazy golf stuff like this ?
    Is there a place out in Salthill that does this stuff or is it more kid based ?

Any help be great

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

In Salthill there is Leisureland with pool and some other amusements. There is bowling too but in Leisureworld on the other side of town
    Confusing I know.

Advertisement