Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation Email

Options
  • 12-02-2009 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Heya,
    I'm not sure what's up but my gmail account never received the confirmation email. I've checked everywhere, trash, filters, etc. Nada. Can anyone give me some help?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Cool, I've sent them again. Gmail doesn't normally pose any problems for me, but let me know if you don't receive it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 The Sultan

Hmm, bizarrely. It still isn't working. It isn't like I'm not getting emails either. I've got some emails since I registered, just nothing from boards. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I sent it again just to see if it works.
    It's gone to you gmail a/c.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Now that you mention it, I'm noticing a large delay between boards and Gmail. It was about an hour yesterday afternoon, up to 7 hours last night. I'll look into it as much as I can and maybe flag it with Cult.

Advertisement