Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

petrol satation at the park closed down

• 12-02-2009 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

once again it seems to have closed, i thought it was doing well.:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

nah its still open just always closes really early about 6ish i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭baronflyguy

no it's definitely closed. A friend who owns a business nearby told me there that it closed Saturday. I went down there Saturday to get my car washed at 5.30pm and the place was locked up, I initially thought it was for the rugby but I was wrong. I was down again last night at 6pm and it was all locked up (that is when my friend told me) and I also passed there at noon today.

I hope the guys who wash the cars at the back of the Park Station are still there cause they do a really good job, I found they did a better job was washing the car than the guys up in Ardkeen. Everytime I got my car washed by the guys in ardkeen I always noticed a dirt patch when I got home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

that's the reason I stopped tipping them ages ago... I hate those dirty patches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

weird i was in there sometime two weeks ago,on the sat,seemed really busy at the time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭lassykk

i was thinking no one could be selling petrol for 93.9 at the moment.

passed by it ten minutes ago and saw the usual collection of DLS & waterpark kids outside it but didn't take any notice of whether the shop was open or not

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I was at the skatepark the other day for a few hours.. it was locked up the whole time I was there.. kinda crap actually as that was the closest garage to the park were we could go over and get food/drink while at the park. The other shop is up by the tower hotel :mad:

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Last I heard, that petrol station was run by Ardfinnan Oil. Looking at the CRO site, Ardfinnan Oil went into liquidation on 28/1. That would explain that then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I wouldnt mind I think that place made its money from the schools more so then the petrol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

Heard it re-opened today under new management , petrol station as well

Advertisement