Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving from BT DSL 6MB to Digiweb Metro 8MB ..

• 12-02-2009 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Finally got upgraded to 6MB DSL by BT.

Still get the odd youtube video stuttering and now on >100ms pings, however it rarely fails completely.

Anyone any experience of the wireless Digiweb Metro product in NAAS ? or with Digiweb as a company in general ?

Do not want to move to a product that experiences downtime.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Great service, not very generous when it comes to the cap (they will throttle you when you go over it).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 XxjustepicxX

Well i have Digiweb metro 8mb very good service :) only down once in 5 months.. and i have a belkin N router and its pretty good i have to say always get around 7.60mb and at peak time i get around 5 mb so its pretty good and im in the carlow area :) I went over the cap once and it is pretty bad when u go over and i had to wait a whole month for it to reset.. But overall a pretty good service :):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

I found the service from Digiweb fairly good, but their billing dept is a disaster. They cut me off and *then* sent me an email telling me (my credit card number changed), and I had various other billing issues, each of which I had to chase multiple times. At one stage I had 5 credit notes from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

No need to drag up a 2 year old thread for this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement