Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Tournament Fixtures Part Two

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

Anyone let me know where this takes place?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Yeah listen if its ok with them i might not be around tommorrow evening so if King is ok we will get it done this week, it wont be forgot about literally both had schedule issues each day, no point in picking a winner, i promise we will play this

if the other persons in the group want a game tonight to help expidate the league a little im online and playing now in my shed

just PM me

PM me when you can play as I will be about during the week.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

With the speed of EZChalk it might be better to just first of all

first to 6 is the score, like premier league 8-1 win. and second of all not to do fixtures, just get everyone in the group to play each other once and then start the second half of the group after that

Yep I an open to all suggestion for the next tournament. There was always going to be teething issues with this one because it's the first one and I have never ran anything like this before. I think it's a bad idea to go changing the way it's run in the middle of the tournament. It's only play each person once in the group stage so don't worry it won't be going on forever.

Next tournament we can tweak a few things that didn't work such as only playing up to 6 because Ezchalk is slow and any other issues that arise. I would change it as being first to 6 but that can't work now that games have been played already.

Post up any suggestions or idea's you have for the next tournament in the groups thread where everyone can discuss them there.

Thanks for the suggestions by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭padr81

Famous45 wrote: »
    Anyone let me know where this takes place?

www.ezchalk.com, you throw at home and enter your scores. Not ideal but we're an honest bunch of guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Nhughes100 9 - 1 Coyle. Not a great game, struggling on my lower doubles with the heavier darts.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

nhughes100 wrote: »
    Nhughes100 9 - 1 Coyle. Not a great game, struggling on my lower doubles with the heavier darts.

well played. What darts were ya usin, out of interest?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

I got John Part's latinum 28G a few weeks ago, moved up from 26, I'm using this competition to train them in. Have to say I like them but on some of the lower doubles I'm dropping them very low.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

Evolution Enter 6 - PatrickinCork 4

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭patrickincork

Well done! The doubles really let me down today! Thought i was gonna get a draw out of it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

You should have, couldn't believe I managed that last leg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Carrickman V Dionsiseire still has to be played in this round of fixtures lads.

Just a reminder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

It will be played, dont worry, we've been trying to find a matching pattern but both of us have had engagements which were unavoidable.

I'll play double top too whenever he's free and hold that result over for the last round of fixtures

Ok lads any outstanding matches must be played by friday midnight or people will forfeit there matches based on who put in the effort to play. if no on did then I will declare a draw. I can't have it dragging on longer than Friday.

Try get them played.
    Cheers

Carrickman V Dionsiseire is left

Advertisement