Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carpet Cleaners in Sligo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Bruce2008 it would make it a lot easier if you didn't back seat moderate.

Don't just presume they are the same account, I found you were way wrong after I did a check.

If you have any problems with anything or have any queries PM either myself or Fozzle

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Bruce2008

The timing of our posts is a fluke but considering he was heading home (Grange I think) and obviously it was on his mind at the time, as it was mine then it is an understandable fluke
    No problem... had to ask though... :rolleyes:...curiosity
    It is fine and undedrstandable to open a second account for sensitive reasons as many do over in PI (I think...???)
    I was just enquiring from the moderator about the same question... I suppose you could open one but I didn't realise you were allowed... in hindsight, its hard enough keeping one going.... by the way.. whats PI?:confused:

Bruce2008 wrote: »
    Just realised how close in timing you and frank posted... must be very close friends :rolleyes:!!!

Anyway I was apologising to frank for wrongly describing my understanding of the operation of his machine... thats all.... I never said anything about the man himself... slight difference to your example...

Moderator.... just a query....is one person allowed two accounts on Boards.ie..... not that it has anything to do with these posts:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Actually bobcar....i never actually said they were the same people...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

And I was asking a serious question about having a second account

You were suggesting it though by asking if it was legible to have two accounts, hinting that you thought blackiebest had set up an account under Cleaningdoctor.

Ant btw it's not ok to set up a second account. PI allows you to go unreg.

bobcar61 wrote: »
    You were suggesting it though by asking if it was legible to have two accounts, hinting that you thought blackiebest had set up an account under Cleaningdoctor.

I might ask is it legal for two people to have sex... does not mean I am suggesting that I want to have sex with you..:p

And you did say yourself that you had checked it... so you must have thought something???;)

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Ant btw it's not ok to set up a second account. PI allows you to go unreg.

I was just responding and adding to Blackiebests query!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Hi Guys

I'm digging up this old thread, as I'm looking for a carpet cleaner. Are the Homebase carpet cleaners really good, does anyone know or are they just an excuse for wetting the carpet and drying it again?

I've seen the TV ad for it again, and I need a carpet cleaner that will really clean. Bobbo, can you help? Even though you are afilliated with Homebase, I know you don't shill so I'd appreciate feedback

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Japer

Are the Homebase carpet cleaners really good,
    no
    are they just an excuse for wetting the carpet and drying it again?
    yes

Japer, have you used one of them before??

Fingers, I actually have one in the house this morning, took it on Saturday evening after work,I'll probably drop it back tomorrow. I'm doing almost the whole house and it's working perfectly for me at the moment. You need to follow the instructions(which are not hard to follow) to get the best results.

They are increasingly popular these days and loads of people come in looking to hire one, we rarely have all three in stock and the reports we get back when they are been returned are great.

You need too buy a bottle of detergent for it, depending on the size of the area you're doing. The sammelst bottle (1L) is €13.49 and does about 3 rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Thanks Bobbo. Given that they are popular, do you take bookings for them, or is it normally a first come first served basis?

No bookings are taken for them but if there isn't one at the time you go in you could ask whoever is on to give you a call if one is due back shortly. Most of the time there is one out of the four.

• Advertisement
Advertisement