Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E71 and Bluetooth Car Kits

• 12-02-2009 1:49pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone any experience with the E71 and Bluetooth? Specifically The Burry CC9060 car kits. According to Burry, the E71 is not compatible with the car kit for transfering text messages via Bluetooth. Which is unusal considering the other E Series are compatible such as the E70 and E51. Apparently the E71 is unable to do this with any bluetooth devise and its a software/hardware fault.

Has anybody used the E71 to do this with any bluetooth devise?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,251 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I had a smilar problem using a tom tom go 730, it would bring up my phone book fine but I couldn't use the txt function...I just kinda gave up trying to get it working, I tried it with my dads 6233 and it worked fine....I must have another go at it next week when I get a chance....

Sorry Sully that's absolutley no use to you....:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

there is an update for the e71 either out soon or just out that has some bt fixes. I'm not sure of the full extent of the fixes but its worth a test

Advertisement