Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terry Dixon

Options
  • 12-02-2009 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

ex spurs & Ireland player,

signed for us (west ham) yesterday

any of you know much about him?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Irish Iron wrote: »

Injury prone is all I would say:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

as John W says injury prone but very strong and a great prospect.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i heard loads about him and was told he would break the first team but got hammered with injuries. seemingly a very talented young lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Was Ireland's next great hope a couple of years back - was in Irish senior squad at 17!! Injuries might be a problem as his contract ended with Spurs on thoe grounds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

Looked very good when I saw him pre-season a couple of years back. Big, strong but not without considerable skill. Was thought to be a great prospect until that long term injury.

It will be interesting to see if he makes it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

i remember him being called up to the irish squad when he was about 16 or 17....but if my memory serves me right, i believe he got injured, and couldnt show AND steve staunton was also manager at the time:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Yep, he was a good prospect but I believe he's badly crocked. I doubt if he'll make it but good luck to the chap anyway.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Yeah. Hope he gets better as he was meant to be IMMENSE but his knees are proper fudged but I wish him all the best at West Ham. Lets hope he can prove some doctors wrong. Every club needs their own Ledley King.

Advertisement