Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tipperary

• 12-02-2009 6:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 157 ✭✭

hi ya. i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good medium/ psychic in or close to tipperary ? i have never been to 1 and i was also wondering what kind of stuff should i be aware of before i go to 1 ? any info will do.
    thank you !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 ophilia

hi there,
    what part of tipperary are you in I have to number of a woman in kilkenny you might be near enough to her. She's very good. Just pm me if you want her number :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Niamh4Jamie

Hiya im new to this so dont really know it works but i also was lookin for a good psychic in or around the tipperary area and i dont mind travelling if she is good. If you could pm any numbers and names, even the person in kilkenny i would really appreciate

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

fiona barrett does a shop in thurles she is there nt mth,angelic ambience is the name you can google her too.i went to see her she is more a medium than psychic but brillant .she was sixty euros .cant think of any one else ....when i have a couple of pound i want to go to gina she is suppose to be a good psychic, usually travel:)

Advertisement