Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N85 Or N95

• 12-02-2009 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 497 ✭✭

Thinking of getting one of these not sure which one, any advice would be great please.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

boc121 wrote: »
    Thinking of getting one of these not sure which one, any advice would be great please.
    Cheers.

In my opinion, it boils down to whether you want 8 GB of onboard memory or not. I'd personally go for the N85 as it has a much better screen, is newer and looks better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not sure if you have read this but it gives a good run down on the n95 from people who have been using it for long time.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055469316

The n85 has a few new improvements and is newer. I would personally go for the n95 what you are getting for the lower price now and its not going to disapper from the market for another while yet.

Advertisement