Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get tri-wing screwdriver for Wii?

Options
  • 12-02-2009 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭

My son dropped the Wii and now it doesn't display anything when switching on. It's out of warranty and will cost at least €80 to repair and as it's out of warranty, I'd like to open it up just to see if something has just come loose.

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin to get a tri-wing screwdriver to open 'er up?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I got an out of warranty xbox 360 fixed by console repairs ireland and they guaranteed the work for 3/6 months (not sure which). It may cost but at least it will be done by experts, which they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Thanks Kinetic. I ordered a triwing screwdriver on Ebay there so I might as well pop it open and see if there's anything obvious first.
    Why get it done by experts when I can make a complete balls of it myself!

Out of interest, how much was it to get repaired?
    Nintendo have a new service where you don't have to even call them, just do it online and they send you a label, you post it to them, they fix it and post it back. The repair is £70 for a serious fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 witnessmenew

Advertisement