Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinky Upcoming Gigs

Options
  • 12-02-2009 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

I can't find the old thread of mine that I put up with info etc so here is one that just deals with gigs.

The next gigs we are playing are all midnight shows upstairs in Whelans. We've played around six of these already and to be completely honest, I really look forward to each of them. We haven't advertised any of them yet so it's just been walk ins from the rest of Whelans, but that's been sweet, cos there was no expectations so all the people who stayed did so because they digged out shoite, as it were. And we've got really good reactions so far.

Aaaaanyway. Thought I'd stick a little note in here to see if anyone wants to come down. If you mail me I'll stick you on the guest list, so it's free in (at about midnight).

The next gig is tonight (Feb 12th), then Saturday Feb 14th, Thursday Feb 19th, Saturday Feb 21st, Thurdsday Feb 26th.

Cheers,
    Karl (Pinky)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Hey Pinky, not sure if I can make it on any of these dates, but I heard your stuff back in the day when you played in that bar on Dame st (what was it called again?), and I thought it was quite good. So best of luck with that! Hope I can make it on the 21st.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Was it Rogue? Ha, that was many moons ago! Well, if you can make it down, just drop me a message and I'll put you on the list.

Cheers man.

Gig tonight at midnight in Whelans. Bring your special someone to the most romantic of places - a rammed bar. Mail me for guestlist.

Wellity wellity.

Playing tonight, as per the OP. Just a reminder, but. As always, if anyone wants to come down drop me a mail and it shall be G-list for Free-list. Or something.

Cheers.

Once again, if anyone wants guest list, send me a message and I'll stick you down. Gonna be another good 'un, last Thursday was really good. Great turn out!

So, this is the last gig but one we'll be doing in our unofficial residency (last one is this thursday). Do try come down.

cheers,
    Pinky.

• Advertisement

Last gig of our unofficial residency! Come down tonight cos it's the last one that you won't have to pay for!

As per usual, mail me for guest list. We'll be on at midnight (ish) and will play through til closing. Kind of sad that this string of gigs is coming to an end. It was great fun to play, always a great crowd. If you haven't made it down yet, do try tonight.

Once again, that's tonight, in whelans, at midnight, and free in.

cheers,
    Pinkstain.

Supporting Emmy The Great in Crawdaddy tonight. Come down! Doors at 8pm and I think it's a tenner in. Should be awesome-o.

cheers,
    The Pink One.

Advertisement