Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is your boards valentine?

Options
  • 12-02-2009 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

So just for a bit of fun who would you declare as your boards Valentine?
    Doesnt matter if you have a partner, tis just for a laugh :)

if ya want send me a private message with their name and ill post it anonymously for ya just in case you do have a genuine interest in them ;)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Could be a laugh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

great idea :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

3 guesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

dahamsta wrote: »
    3 guesses.

ME!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Tazzle won't go on the piss with me tonight. IRL GF FGT. Done with that tease.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭traffic_cone

No private messages yet.....noone on here got someone they want to give v day greetings to? im shocked! tis just for fun :) doesnt matter if it is a serious crush or not lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Dont want to be a party pooper or anything but wasn't a simialr thread with same title locked a few day's ago :confused:

latchyco wrote: »
    Dont want to be a party pooper or anything but wasn't a simialr thread with same title locked a few day's ago :confused:

that was in another forum and was locked because the mod said that it was getting too lovely duvey and they couldn't be bothered deleting all the love stuff (that was their reason I swear - check it out)

anyway this one is meant to be for a bit of fun and can be anonymous...should I expect a message from you anytime soon with who you like??

cmon people it will be fun :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

that was in another forum and was locked because the mod said that it was getting too lovely duvey and they couldn't be bothered deleting all the love stuff (that was their reason I swear - check it out)
    I know I wuz there ;)
    anyway this one is meant to be for a bit of fun and can be anonymous...should I expect a message from you anytime soon with who you like??

cmon people it will be fun :)
    with you 100% but that's how the udder one was started and it ended in .....well ya , a lot of lovey dovey but anyway , my sincere and best wish's to this thread :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

Kold wrote: »
    Tazzle won't go on the piss with me tonight. IRL GF FGT. Done with that tease.

Liam's my real valentine. *hugs*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Tazzle wrote: »
    Liam's my real valentine. *hugs*

Excellent, well I like my eggs with crispy whites and soft yolks, I also eat meat, drop by when you're done with the missus.

Where's Sam anyway? He hasn't come drinking in a while.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tazzle

By all appearences he's dead.

Just got my first message in....

A valentines greeting goes to (Tommy1979 ) from a girl who wants to remain anonymous

Highlight the area between the brackets to see who it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

OhOh!
    Love is in the air...LOL

Still only 1 message.......hmmm noone else out there got a crush or someone they feel deserves a valentine greeting? Or are ya all hapy bein lonely!! :D

cmon get your finger out lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Aye Matey!

I'd certainly like a valentine. What ever happened to the naive romance of yesteryear that promises the fluctuations of failed consumations? Alas the time has past no less. :rolleyes:

I supppose we are all to shy, me for one ^_^

Just got a second message.

A valentines greeting goes to (Tirabaralla ) from a guy who wants to remain anonymous

Highlight the area between the brackets to see who it is.

It is 100% anonymous people so no need to be nervous or shy!!

Two people have done it so far!!! Cmon go for it :)

:o

Thank You.

Wishing a Happy Valentine to all the guys and girls in the Cork forum

Anyone else want to send someone a valentines greeting?....just send me a private message and I'll do it for ya :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

So just for a bit of fun who would you declare as your boards Valentine?

This person wants to be yours!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3144107.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

F!re is mine :o

gramlab wrote: »

LOL
    Class.

gramlab wrote: »

mmmmmmmm kinky

Traffic Cone, I blame you for a very embarassing moment I lived this afternoon...grrrr...lol :D (without even writing you my anonimous valentines I managed to kinda make a fool of myself :rolleyes:)

without even writing you my anonimous valentines I managed to kinda make a fool of myself :rolleyes:)

Oh I already know all about it ;) but don't worry I won't tell anyone. All I will say is I can see why you thought ...... :P

I am lost...LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Oh you must tell.sure we're all family here :-D

Oh you must tell.sure we're all family here :-D

I am 99% sure I know who she had her moment with.... take a look at the threads in the cork forum and u will figure it out...the fact that she has her moment on sunday should help also ;)

so anyone else want me to post their crush (valentines is over so ill say crush instead) anonymously? dont be shy.......2 people have done it already

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭tommmy1979

@ Traffic cone... stop stirring poop!!!

Advertisement