Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben 10 - First one

Options
  • 12-02-2009 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

My little fella is looking for the first BEN 10 mag thats out - we now have no 2 and no 3 but he decided last weekend he was gonna start collecting these - have looked around a fair few places around the northside but to no avail - anybody spotted any??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Redpunto wrote: »
    My little fella is looking for the first BEN 10 mag thats out - we now have no 2 and no 3 but he decided last weekend he was gonna start collecting these - have looked around a fair few places around the northside but to no avail - anybody spotted any??

Thanks

Best bet might be Forbidden Planet for now. I found the first part in there for my nephew after trying a lot of other places without any success. After a few issues in the magazine might have a leaflet inside with an address where you can order back issues.

Advertisement