Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TESCO - 25% off boxed choc wine and champers

• 12-02-2009 8:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Wot is says above till saturday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Lumbarda

I was in Tesco in Dundrum yesterday and one of the women working there told me the 25% off wine offer had just been withdrawn. Was a bit fed up as it was one of the reasons I'd driven to Dundrum but thought "oh well". Then I see it still being advertised on tv last night so does anyone know whether it's still on? And is it on ALL wine?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭joeperry

Never go by what the staff stay. In my experience the usually don't know anything,even the manager don't seem to know. They only way is to price check the item your buying.

Advertisement