Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost camera- all new baby photos-please help

Options
  • 12-02-2009 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

hi. my wife lost our digital camera, a silver casio exilim, last weekend somewhhere between newry and kilkenny. (i know, a fairly big area). she thinks she stopped at an esso on the naas road m7?? Anyway, she is expecting at the minute and is so upset because the sd card held all the photos of our baby's first christmas. Really we would just like the card back. because of being pregnant at the minute, she is so upset. We would be so grateful if anybody can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭mydogjack

p.s. small reward offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

yeah might work but she thinks she lost it in dublin.

I also posted this on www.lost.ie. Anybody know if this is the best place or any other sites to post such things?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

mdj

I know the Store manager of the site, I will give him a call tomorrow and see is there anything left in or handed in. Usually stuff like that gets handed in.

• Advertisement

nanook wrote: »
    mdj

I know the Store manager of the site, I will give him a call tomorrow and see is there anything left in or handed in. Usually stuff like that gets handed in.
    We'd appreciate that so much. I dont mind so much, but the wife is absolutely devestated. thanks a lot.

Advertisement