Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

call of duty 2 (xbox360)

• 12-02-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

anyone know where i can pick this up in dublin, can't seem to find it anywhere, any bargains or ideas will be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I didn't even know it came out on the 360. Looking around a few sites, it seems hard to find new -- Amazon and Play have them second hand from 3rd party sellers.

Your best bet would be to keep trawling through the second hand bins in GAME/GameStop/Smyths and it might turn up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

I didn't even know it came out on the 360. Looking around a few sites, it seems hard to find new -- Amazon and Play have them second hand from 3rd party sellers.

Your best bet would be to keep trawling through the second hand bins in GAME/GameStop/Smyths and it might turn up.

i thought as much, thanks for your reply

Advertisement