Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel 4 12th Feb 9pm to 10pm

Options
  • 12-02-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭

On now... sorry if its posted already :o
    A Very British Storm Junkie (T)
    Cutting Edge documents the story of IT consultant Stuart Robinson and his unusual hobby - chasing storms. Based in Leicestershire with his fiancee Alison, he has travelled the globe to witness the power of nature since the film Twister first sparked his interest. Last year he set himself the challenge of experiencing the eye of a hurricane, but to achieve his dream he must defy the authorities

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Bluetonic wrote: »
    but to achieve his dream he must defy the authorities

... interesting show.. he was a bit extreme.. but the quote above was so viewer grabbing.. I hardly think chatting to a few cops to get into a multi-storey carpark defines defying the authorities !:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

More money than sense that lad - he should have spent the price of one of his numerous plane tickets getting his teeth fixed first. He must have been anticipating getting a mouthful of tree branches at some stage (or maybe a belt off the missus) :D.

The tornado scenes were very entertaining though - I pity the poor cameraman who had to chase him!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

:D - excellent choice of smiley !! Myself & Herself commented on his teeth more than once... maybe the teeth were a method of aerodynamics !!:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

It is availible on the Channel 4 catch up page for anyone that missed it.

Advertisement