Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI chief admits lending mistakes made

Options
  • 12-02-2009 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

So Goggin gives an interview and only has some regrets.

The main being a substanial drop in his wages from circa 2.8m to just under 2m.

Ok, I have selected my grip in his interview, but he said the drop in his wage in a very serious and unhappy manner.

Should he even be in a job, RBS, HBOS have had a clear out. Ah just had to rant here as I seen a clip on RTE on the news.

http://www.rte.ie/business/2009/0212/goggin.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

:eek:

Cannot believe this guy is still in a job - he thinks he's preempted dismissal by advancing his retirement - could someone not make a public show of him. the stuff about his pay is incredible. He thinks his "disclosed" pay was 2.9m and wow what a drop - down to less than 2m this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christ he should be paying us back. They're talking about a clawback on bonuses in the UK - should be clawback on both salary and bonus.

Advertisement