Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serie A - The Big One!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Has Pato a gammy leg or something? He's spent most of the match falling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

1 - 0

Adriano

Fuking handball !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Wish I was able to watch this! Stupid women!!

Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

shouldnt have counted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

lol, new hand of god right there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Feck. Hate Adriano. Hate Inter.

I'm aware it was a handball, but it was terrible defending too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

How is Mark Bright defending that? 'I don't think there was intent there.'

So what? If you can't head the ball properly and bundle it in with your hand then you don't deserve the goal. Harsh on Milan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

PHB wrote: »
    lol, new hand of god right there :)
    Yea, the Hand of Blob.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

How many fouls do you reckon there'll have been for the first half. Get your guesses in. F**king ridiculous.

I'd say 25.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

K4t wrote: »
    How many fouls do you reckon there'll have been for the first half. Get your guesses in. F**king ridiculous.

I'd say 25.

15 ;)

K4t wrote: »

I'd say 25.

19 so far.

2 - 0

game over

yes i really said it !

Inter usually lock up shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

What a goal! AC defending badly, keeper, not even a hint of a save!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

2-0.

Good finish Stankovic. Should really have been his second though. Looks like game over now to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

redout wrote: »
    2 - 0

game over

yes i really said it !

Inter usually lock up shop

Jose's teams rarely give up a lead like this... i'm wrecked anyway so bedtime... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Pato is frustrating to say the least although I think it might be a Jonas brother out there if you look closely

jonas_brothers3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Is Adriano still a good footballer? Everytime I've see him play since the World Cup he just looks like a lumbering donkey.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

one more and I win my bet.

Forza Inter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

kinaldo wrote: »
    Is Adriano still a good footballer? Everytime I've see him play since the World Cup he just looks like a lumbering donkey.

in the last 4 games he's gotten 4 goals... one of those players who blows really hot or really cold...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

in the last 4 games he's gotten 4 goals... one of those players who blows really hot or really cold...

he's good if he doesnt turn up to training drunk during the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Mourinho can bring out the best in any player. If he regains his form, he can be utterly unstoppable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

kearnsr wrote: »
    he's good if he doesnt turn up to training drunk during the week

Does this actually happen? I'm surprised he's still at Inter, and more surprised if he gets away with that under Mourinho.

kinaldo wrote: »
    Does this actually happen? I'm surprised he's still at Inter, and more surprised if he gets away with that under Mourinho.

I was in Milan in december and it was all over the press. Thats all the talked about for 4 days

what a miss be him all the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Kaladze having one of those nights.

The game has largely passed Beckham by thus far.

Ronaldinhio and Seedorf don't seem to have the legs to get up and give Pato any support.

Inter look well organized all over the pitch (no surprises there tbf).

thats a red card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Just noticed it there, when Milan have a free kick, Bechham, Ronaldinho and Pirlo fight over who takes it.Not a bad choice.

titan18 wrote: »
    Just noticed it there, when Milan have a free kick, Bechham, Ronaldinho and Pirlo fight over who takes it.Not a bad choice.

Shouldnt be much of an argument as Becks has scored about 60 in his pro career and the other two probably couldnt muster more than 20 between them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

I'm getting dizzy watching this. The director keeps going for different camera angles and it's annoying :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,678 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

445279.ie wrote: »
    I'm getting dizzy watching this. The director keeps going for different camera angles and it's annoying :(

1+

see the ex Arsenal lads warming up

flamini some fool to leave Arsenal

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »

flamini some fool to leave Arsenal

A rich one

Poor game. Milan are dreadful.

Pato

2 - 1

A rich one

suppose your right but i rather be starting each game than rotting on the bench

This Adriano is complete rubbish ! He has missed half a dozen chances and the only time he scored was with his hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Good last 20 in store now. The game's really opened up with Milan attacking, Adriano et al are hitting them on the counter.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I only tuned in about 20 mins ago, but it has been a great game since then!

ffs just when it looked like AC were doing well they bring on this mad yoke !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Arsenal legend to turn this game around.

• Advertisement

I only tuned in about 20 mins ago, but it has been a great game since then!

Exactly some people are just never happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Can't believe Senderos is only 24, seems to have been around for years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

My stream is lagging way behind.

Adriano's goal was a hand-ball?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

445279.ie wrote: »
    Can't believe Senderos is only 24, seems to have been around for years
    Oh no, at least another ten years of hideous defending.

pato is such a class act on the ball

Exactly some people are just never happy
    In fairness, it did brighten up after Ronnie scored.

Waiting for Senderos to get the equaliser though.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Senderos MOTM for me

Mourinho is some man to get his team to perform at home. Unbeaten with Chelsea and Inter from what I can see.

Go on inter.

Two best players Pato and Santon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Ardent

Great game, end to end stuff. I must watch Italian football more often! Milan unlucky not to equalise, they deserved to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

A good game made terrible by the BBC, everything from the commentary to the analysis was bordering on retarded. I will be sticking to my Italian streams from now as even though im not fluent it makes more sense than what the bbc lads were on about.

anyway the game, When i saw the line ups i pretty much thought this was going to happen.

Milan for all their ability are missing Borriello more than Kaka this season. Pato is too small and although he is a gifted a footballer he cannot lead a line on his own. The lack of pace from Ronaldinho and Seedorf meant that Milan were never going to be able to catch Inter on the break which is one key part in beating them. It was only when Inzaghi came on and played on the shoulder of the defense that we saw the attacking threat that they pose when there was quick balls, flick ons and people being in the box.

Kaladze had a bad game but these things happen. He was up to match fitness and didnt seem to have adjusted for the new pitch as the bounce of the ball was getting the better of him.

Inter were the Inter we have come to watch over the last while. Big strong and tough. They are in no great shakes and despite thinking they would give United a run for their money when the draw was made I cannot seem them doing well now.

They were extremely fortuitous with the first goal and I still find it amazing that they complain about favorable refereeing decisions. Their goal was clearly hand ball and the commentator is a clown as far as i could tell with his reasoning for it. Milan probably could of had a penalty and there would be no complaints when Inzaghi was hauled down. However Pato probably should of stuck the ball in the bottom corner.

However that does not take away form the fact that Milan were devoid of any clear chances in the first half and showed a real frailty in defense. they are really suffering with injuries to the centre backs which was too easily exposed on a number of occasions.

Im not sure if they deserved to get anything out of the game though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement