Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Eircom Bill?

Options
  • 12-02-2009 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Hey just wondering has anyone any advice on the eircom bill I just recieved.

Ok basically just before christmas I ordered Eircom Broadband and signed up to Eircom Family Bundle at 55 euro per month. This includes Free line rental, free local and national calls and free meteor calls and broadand at 15 euro a month 9 euro for the first 3.

So recieved the phone bill and ive a bill of 218 euro!??

on the bill it says eircom talktime 67.76 euro
    broadband home plus 49.85 euro

It says then - discounts 26.54

totalling in 90.80 for total eircom package charges

So apart from seperate charges for calls to vodafone,02 etc what I want to know is how am I getting charged 67.76 for eircom talktime and then another 49.85 for broadband home plus???

should all this not be 55 per month/ 110 every two months AND THEN just had on the extra bit for vodafone to vodafone calls etc.

Because then the bill would be standing at 128 euro.

Where did they get the 218 euro from??

it also says on the bill Connection charges 24.68 for provide bb home plus then it says total connection charges part period charge Charge for broadband home plus 37.72 euro.

It seems that there just adding random figures all over the place?? Can anyone make sense of it for me?Especially the eircom talktime charge + the broadband home plus charge.

I know its a bit all over the place but any help/info would be great. (Ill also be ringing eircom tomorrow but just want to see what people say)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

you are signed up separately to voice+line rental and then separate bb from the look of it .

formally complain through their website ( max 200 words :( )

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I cant work out your figures but bear in mind that these services are paid for in advance. So you would be getting charged for the services since you were connected plus 2 months in advance. So you could expect €110 for the two months advance and whatever is left then should cover the period since you were connected plus call charges.

Advertisement