Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** $10k added ** Boylepoker / Boards.ie Heads Up League

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Il most likely play !

Id just like to see anyone who didnt make an effort last year been banned.

At least those that didnt offer any excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

tipp86 wrote: »
    Il most likely play !

Id just like to see anyone who didnt make an effort last year been banned.

At least those that didnt offer any excuse.

It wont be a first come first served basis. Priority will defo be given to any players that completed their schedule last year. I'm thinking of adding a deposit/insurance cost, that players will get back when they complete their games, and if they don't bother or give up, they don get it back.

Not sure tho as it will probably be more hassle than its worth.

Will think of a few ideas for the new thread tonight. (In work now and can't start it becuase i cant link to other threads from work)

Anyone who finished in the top 3 of their league, has an immediate option to stay in the league they played in 2009, or move up to a higher league.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭northwestguy27

Good good, can't wait already!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

gutted I missed out last year so I'm defo gonna play this year(only problem is playing while in the States but apart from that its all good)
    shall be fun

dougee19 wrote: »
    gutted I missed out last year so I'm defo gonna play this year(only problem is playing while in the States but apart from that its all good)
    shall be fun

As long as you can get Boylepoker in the states that shouldnt be a problem! poker players dont sleep!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭suilen

Missed this last year too, I dont play too much heads up but if theres a spot going in seria A I'll be happy to step in this year, and if not any league will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

I would like a spot in Division A Tony

suilen wrote: »
    Missed this last year too, I dont play too much heads up but if theres a spot going in seria A I'll be happy to step in this year, and if not any league will do.
    digiman wrote: »
    I would like a spot in Division A Tony

Well there's our first battle. Both of you will be in A so only 10 places left already! I have a new thread on the main page.

btw Pauric, thanks for the baby bouncer and the clothes we picked up at the weekend using the voucher you sent us

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Well there's our first battle. Both of you will be in A so only 10 places left already! I have a new thread on the main page.

btw Pauric, thanks for the baby bouncer and the clothes we picked up at the weekend using the voucher you sent us

No worries Tony, start planning another one, have a good feeling about Div A!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Anyone who finished in the top 3 of their league, has an immediate option to stay in the league they played in 2009, or move up to a higher league.

Inski serie C please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭LTL

Serie D if possible please.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Serie A please if poss

Advertisement