Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** $10k added ** Boylepoker / Boards.ie Heads Up League

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

Looks and sounds great, looking foward to it. PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Everybody so far has been accommodated with their requests..Lucky boys!
    This is great, thanks.

When do you see the league and cup starting?

The league will be full tonight..Ciaran needs to set up and acount tomorrow. Players need to start PM'ing me their Boylepoker usernames to get player to player transfer set up. Then you need to transfer funds.

I'm going to go for a start date of next Tuesday. Gives us 11 days max..

the cup will start about 2 weeks in
    Ill play in B if there is a spot available Tony... although I can't promise that I wont get Traheho or -NoName- to play my matches for me :)

LOLOLOLOL
    No interest here but I think Boyle should be commended for this.

Defo...Fantastic support

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Tony, can you temp hold a spot for KevIRL (I'd do the same for Dom, but he doesn't seem to play much On-line, so sorry Dom, it's nothing to do with the LFC connection I promise... :D), he usually likes to play in these kinds of things... I'm sure he'll confirm when he's on next.... and if he doesn't want to play, I'd say you'll have no prob filling his spot.

aya14 wrote: »
    This is just an idea to help out Flushdraw, but what if you were to pick 1 person in each league to "mod" that league. By this i mean collect results, get fixtures sorted out etc.
    Like I say just an idea was thinking it may take some of the workload off Flushdraw.
    Thoughts?

I've talked about this in the other 2 threads and its something i'm going to look at. The only thing is that you're all poker players which means i cant trust any of ya!
    can i take the spot in a then, if that's ok tony?

Yep..done. 1 place in B available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Iri$hKeLt

I will fill B if availible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

ill play B if still available

edit. i see you said 1 more place available. if someone drops out let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Fair play to Boyles, that's a fantastic gesture. PM sent re username on Boyle's

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

hi tony, i took it upon myself to moderate D. I won.

Flushdraw wrote: »
    There is just one place left in Serie D - You want it Champ? If not, you're first reserve in Serie B

Serie A - 2 places (now full)
    ocallagh
    phantom_lord

Serie B - 8 places (now full)
    Macspower
    The_Chopper
    Donkathon
    Ste05
    bohsman
    meathman 007
    enzo scifo
    Iri$hKeLt

Serie C - (now full)

Serie D - 5 places (1 place)
    aya14
    zuroph
    max power
    KevIRL

I wont be replying back to every PM to say i got your details. Will just need to confirm with Boylepoker whether they require your username or your screen name. I'm not 100% sure. I have 6 names so far which i'll be passing onto Ciaran.

Wont be replying too much more to this thread tonight. Got a few things to do but will check back in a while.

Any interest from now on will go to a reserve list as there will be drop outs no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Any interest from now on will go to a reserve list as there will be drop outs no doubt.

cheers, if a place opens in B let me know, fair play for organising.

And fair play to Boyles for getting involved in the way they did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Iri$hKeLt

how soon do we have to transfer the entry fee?

^^^^

I've spent days trying to set this up and sort out details. It will only take you 5 minutes to read the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

posting from my mobile from the se. So apologies if I have,t read the thread correctly. Can I register for this with my preference for the highest category but I,ll play wherever there is space. Thanks.

Macspower wrote: »
    posting from my mobile from the se. So apologies if I have,t read the thread correctly. Can I register for this with my preference for the highest category but I,ll play wherever there is space. Thanks.
    Tony put you down for B already...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

not playing but fair play to boyles for adding the money to this, well done to flushdraw for getting it sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Buale boss to Tony and all the lads at Boyle Poker. Cracking tournament with a great organiser and a super sponsor. What more could we ask for?

WP all.

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Please put me on reserve list for A and B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

Fair play Boyles and tony for this. Super stuff by both parties

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Jesus, I don't read 1 thread in about 2 years and I manage to miss the one with the best deal.

Fair play to Flushdraw and Boyles for sorting this out.

Put me down for whatever the highest level is with space

• Advertisement

OK we have 1 place in Serie D and after that fills, we'll have a reserve list incase anyone drops out. I wont be putting up a reserve list on the thread, but if someone drops out, i'll go back through the thread and see who posted their interest first and take it from there.

updatednamesqy3.jpg

cooker3 wrote: »
    Jesus, I don't read 1 thread in about 2 years and I manage to miss the one with the best deal.

There's 1 spot in D that you can take. You'll also be on the reserve list for a higher league if you want. Just a couple ahead of you atm

cooker3 wrote: »

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

Hi, this looks great and I'd like to play. Ill play in any division (the higher the better but Ill take any place)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭pistolpeter

I'll play in any division as well, again fair play to Boyles - wish i had of seen this thread sooner :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

sick

Any division, higher the better plz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

wow, amazing stuff by boyles and tony here. mucho thanks to both

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭mormank

have been taking an enforced break from boards recently (lack of internet availability) and it seems like i am coming back a matter of hours too late!! gutted. wouldve loved to have been involved in this. will put my name on the reserve list for whatever is available please tony.

fair play to you again for running and nice work by boyle to get involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

will sell my spot for 2k

• Advertisement

The interest list was running for over a week so all places were given to those that originally experessed interest in playing. The final place in Serie D went to Cooker3.

We now have a reserve list, and the players in this will be given preference should anyone drop out OR not transfer funds before the deadline.

At the moment, the deadline is Sunday 22nd but i may change this.

If for example, a spot in Serie D comes available. thechamp87 will take this spot. Should a spot in A then become available, thechamp87 will have first option over this spot and doke will then replace him in D. If neither want it, we move down the list and so on.

Reserve list atm..

thechamp87
    doke
    cooker3 (prov in Serie D)
    Hectorjelly
    pistolpete
    Mr.Plough
    mormank

Advertisement