Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** $10k added ** Boylepoker / Boards.ie Heads Up League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Flushdraw wrote: »
    The interest list was running for over a week so all places were given to those that originally experessed interest in playing. The final place in Serie D went to Cooker3.

We now have a reserve list, and the players in this will be given preference should anyone drop out OR not transfer funds before the deadline.

At the moment, the deadline is Sunday 22nd but i may change this.

If for example, a spot in Serie D comes available. thechamp87 will take this spot. Should a spot in A then become available, thechamp87 will have first option over this spot and doke will then replace him in D. If neither want it, we move down the list and so on.

Reserve list atm..

thechamp87
    doke
    cooker3 (prov in Serie D)
    Hectorjelly
    pistolpete
    Mr.Plough
    mormank

Damn.. looks like I missed out ;) maybe next year:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Flushdraw wrote: »
    The interest list was running for over a week so all places were given to those that originally experessed interest in playing. The final place in Serie D went to Cooker3.

We now have a reserve list, and the players in this will be given preference should anyone drop out OR not transfer funds before the deadline.

At the moment, the deadline is Sunday 22nd but i may change this.

If for example, a spot in Serie D comes available. thechamp87 will take this spot. Should a spot in A then become available, thechamp87 will have first option over this spot and doke will then replace him in D. If neither want it, we move down the list and so on.

Reserve list atm..

thechamp87
    doke
    cooker3 (prov in Serie D)
    Hectorjelly
    pistolpete
    Mr.Plough
    mormank

Can you add me to this list as well?

Any chance you could make a reserve league Tony? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

digiman wrote: »
    Can you add me to this list as well?

Any chance you could make a reserve league Tony? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yep you'll be added. I wont be updating this list unless places become available but your interest here puts you next on the list.

I already added a second $150 league to allow extra numbers in so you missed the boat!!

I dont think i'll do any more leagues. If there was to be an additional one, there wouldnt be any money added as the prize breakdown in the OP will not be changed.

Actually Holllllaments might add $1k to the reserve league...but he will be releasing the $1k in crisp $10 notes from the top of the flats in Ballymun and you will have to fight it out with the little f*ckers on the gound to see who gets it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭Wolves

Also like to say good job to Tony and Boyles. Should be good craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

VWP Tony and Boyles, excellent stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭spectre

The one f**king night I go to bed early.

Can I be put on reserve list for all groups please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Stick me on the reserve list Tony if ya dont mind please. Also could i have names and addresses of d rest on the reserve list and one person outta serie d. I`m sure i can talk sense into them and get to play :D

Can believe i missed this....Badbeat

Warper also added to reserve list by PM.

Just post interest here for reserve list rather than PM. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Well played Tony and Boyles super stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Thanks for doing all this Flushdraw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

+1 for Damn just saw this now, can you put me on the reserve list for A or B please. Wp for organising and to boyles also for adding money

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

Would you please reserve list me for A or B please captain Tony,or whetever comes up,ty sir.

IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING FUND TRANSFERS

So far i've received PMs from 13 people with their screen name/nickname (all i need is your sn/nickname). Of these 13, 10 accounts are now set up for p2p transfer and each of you will receive a PM with the name/address of the Holding account on Boylepoker.

3 people have yet to be set up..Some reasons why accounts are now setup yet include

The holding account is in Euro. The majority of people on Boyles have their accounts in Euro but some are in Dollars. Ciaran will be setting up a seperate dollar holding account so this will be sorted shortly. When PM'ing me your nickname, can you specify whether your account is in €€ or $$

Newer accounts may need to have their cards verified and details passed through the security department (standard site process). People who are using their accounts without any hassle should be ok. The card you used to deposit will also have to be in your own name.

The deposit amount for each league is below and the exchange rate as of today is supplied. Please note that if your account is in euro, transfer the euro amount.

Please contact Ciaran Corbett should you have any Boylepoker related issues and he will after the problem as soon as possible.

If you wish to avail of the Boylepoker Cup with $1k added in prize money, please transfer accross the value of your league fee + $15. I think everyone should opt for this. I'll seed players for the draw so lets see how many players take the scalps of the big boys!

Serie A
    $300 - €234
    $315 - €245

Serie B
    $150 - €117
    $165 - €129

Serie C
    $100 - €78
    $115 - €90

Serie D
    $60 - €47
    $75 - €58

The exchange rate is rounded to the nearest whole number and will not change until the league begins. It may fluctuate .001% either way but we'll take the chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

One left in Series D? I'll take it if possible

[edit]Ahhh this thread has two pages now. I'll go on the reserve list for either C or D[/edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Put me on the reserve for C or D please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Well done to Tony for setting this up and fair play to Paul and Ciaran

Like i said in a previous post to Digiman, if there is interest in one more league, i can set it up. There wont be any money added though, but this will still run as a success, as it did in 2007 with no money added.

I'm thinking a buyin of $200.

I'll need to get PMs from everyone in the league by Monday regarding their nicknames and confirming their interest. If i dont, i'll presume you no longer have an interest and i may award your spot to someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭northwestguy27

HI

Is there any space left in D?

would be keen to have a crack at this.

Hawk.

HI

Is there any space left in D?

would be keen to have a crack at this.

Hawk.

No space left in this Hawk.

There's at least 10 people on the reserve list hoping for dropouts

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

Tony, you can give my place on D to someone else on the list, I'll hold out for a space in B. If a space doesn't open up then so be it.

Thanks, Adam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭northwestguy27

Cheers Flushdraw, will keep an eye open in future for these. Should be good craic.

Best of luck to all involved.

Hawk

thechamp87 wrote: »
    Tony, you can give my place on D to someone else on the list, I'll hold out for a space in B. If a space doesn't open up then so be it.

Thanks, Adam.

Cooker3 is in. I'm sure you'll get a spot

I'm away in a few and wont be around til after 10/11 so i'll respond to anything at that time. Meanwhile keep the nicknames coming by PM. We've have 16 so far and 13 have passed the test.

Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

If you are having any issues with your Boylepoker accounts PM me your username and Ill get it sorted for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Can't believe I missed this thread up to now.....From my own personal experience BoylePoker are the most outstanding sponsor this league could possibly get.

Tony can I put my name down....I'll take a place in whatever division is left but want to play in Series A (want to post this quick so haven't read the whole thread yet)....

Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Just read through page two of thread now....Reserve list please Tony :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

didnt get the chance to read this and in a hurry.

I will take a place in serie D if there is still places, will be back online later tonight to read it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭pkaces

Fair play Tony setting this up, from reading the posts you have put a serious amount of effort in getting it all together. The 10K added is genius! nice 1 to boylesports

looking forward to playing...

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Headspace

Pm sent. Want any league A-c preferably B. Why not increase the size of the league, playing on boyles makes it way easier

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

no i like it the way it is, 11 best of 3 games i think will be long enough

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭Wolves

Maybe everyone who doesn't get into a league could at least be allowed into the cup competition?

edit: i see this is already the case so ignore that

Advertisement