Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** $10k added ** Boylepoker / Boards.ie Heads Up League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Reserve list atm..

thechamp87
    doke
    cooker3 (prov in Serie D)
    Hectorjelly
    pistolpete
    Mr.Plough
    mormank
    Digiman
    spectre
    Whyno
    Warper
    HiCloy
    dannydiamond
    adMMM
    Juan Pablo
    northwestguy27
    carfax
    redzerdrog
    Headspace
    thenutpeddler
    Like i said in a previous post to Digiman, if there is interest in one more league, i can set it up. There wont be any money added though, but this will still run as a success, as it did in 2007 with no money added.

I'm thinking a buyin of $200.

This offer still stands but we'd need to know by the weekend. There's 20 names on the list. If 14 were to play in a reserve league, the total prizepool would be $2800. It would be broke down as follows

1st - $1484
    2nd - $840
    3rd - $476

I've been sending out PMs today with details of how to transfer the money and what account to transfer to.

Once you PM me your nickname on Boylepoker, Ciaran will get it setup for player to player transfer. Once thats confirmed, i'll PM you on the details and its up to you to deposit asap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

boyles should run a book for this

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

boyles should run a book for this
    I am going to look into this once we have all the names

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I tried to Xfer the money just now, but apparently my account doesn't have the required privileges yet, I've PM'ed Ciaran. This post is just so Tony knows not to exclude me incase the Boyle's boys aren't in work today or tomorrow and my account isn't upgraded in time...

• Advertisement

Ste05 wrote: »
    I tried to Xfer the money just now, but apparently my account doesn't have the required privileges yet, I've PM'ed Ciaran. This post is just so Tony knows not to exclude me incase the Boyle's boys aren't in work today or tomorrow and my account isn't upgraded in time...

I have enabled the P2P facility on your account so you will be able to transfer now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

deadline still next sunday(22nd) for transfering money yea?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Reserve list atm..

thechamp87
    doke
    Hectorjelly
    pistolpete
    Mr.Plough
    mormank
    Digiman
    spectre
    Whyno
    Warper
    HiCloy
    dannydiamond
    adMMM
    Juan Pablo
    northwestguy27
    carfax
    redzerdrog
    Headspace
    thenutpeddler

This offer still stands but we'd need to know by the weekend. There's 20 names on the list. If 14 were to play in a reserve league, the total prizepool would be $2800. It would be broke down as follows

1st - $1484
    2nd - $840
    3rd - $476

I'll play in this league if it gets set up. $200 is fine with me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ramiriquez

I will have to pull out so my spot is available

Just an update on how things are going at the moment.
    IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING FUND TRANSFERS

So far i've received PMs from 31 people with their screen name/nickname (all i need is your sn/nickname). Of these 31, 12 accounts are now set up for p2p transfer and each of you have received a PM with the name/address of the Holding account on Boylepoker.

4 people (who Pm'd) have yet to have their accounts set up..Some reasons why accounts are now setup yet include

The holding account is in Euro. The majority of people on Boyles have their accounts in Euro but some are in Dollars. Ciaran will be setting up a seperate dollar holding account so this will be sorted shortly. When PM'ing me your nickname, can you specify whether your account is in €€ or $$

Newer accounts may need to have their cards verified and details passed through the security department (standard site process). People who are using their accounts without any hassle should be ok. The card you used to deposit will also have to be in your own name.

The deposit amount for each league is below and the exchange rate as of today is supplied. Please note that if your account is in euro, transfer the euro amount.

Please contact Ciaran Corbett should you have any Boylepoker related issues and he will after the problem as soon as possible.

If you wish to avail of the Boylepoker Cup with $1k added in prize money, please transfer accross the value of your league fee + $15. I think everyone should opt for this. I'll seed players for the draw so lets see how many players take the scalps of the big boys!

Serie A
    $300 - €234
    $315 - €245

Serie B
    $150 - €117
    $165 - €129

Serie C
    $100 - €78
    $115 - €90

Serie D
    $60 - €47
    $75 - €58

The exchange rate is rounded to the nearest whole number and will not change until the league begins. It may fluctuate .001% either way but we'll take the chance!

Again...I'll PM you with the transfer details once Ciaran has confirmed your accounts are set up. Its the weekend and some of us have sore heads after last night so i'm just catching up and sent Ciaran on the latest batch of names to be setup.
    Like i said in a previous post to Digiman, if there is interest in one more league, i can set it up. There wont be any money added though, but this will still run as a success, as it did in 2007 with no money added.

I'm thinking a buyin of $200.

I'll need to get PMs from everyone in the league by Monday regarding their nicknames and confirming their interest. If i dont, i'll presume you no longer have an interest and i may award your spot to someone else
    Reserve list atm..

thechamp87
    doke
    Hectorjelly
    pistolpete
    Mr.Plough
    mormank
    Digiman
    spectre
    Whyno
    Warper
    HiCloy
    dannydiamond
    adMMM
    Juan Pablo
    northwestguy27
    carfax
    redzerdrog
    Headspace
    thenutpeddler

1st - $1484
    2nd - $840
    3rd - $476
    digiman wrote: »

You seem to be on your own for this one! Looks like it may not go ahead
    deadline still next sunday(22nd) for transfering money yea?

I'm hoping so. Can anyone who's not on this list, PM me their nicknames asap or else i'll have to pressume you are no longer interested and your place could be given away. Cheers

Accounts setup for player transfer and each of you will have received a PM of how/where to transfer funds to

Flushdraw
    Ste05
    enzo scifo
    Lao Lao
    max power
    aya14
    Wolves
    dangerousdave
    mocata
    premierstone
    ITT-Pat
    White Knight

Player to player transfer has been requested. Once confirmed, you will receive a PM of how/where to transfer funds to

strewelpeter
    Connie147
    aidankk
    Joeclif
    zuroph
    smoothcall
    ZZR1100
    Captain Obvious
    tipp86
    The Tourist
    ocallagh
    Holllllaments
    shano_88
    SpencerJames
    cooker3
    Ramiriquez wrote: »
    I will have to pull out so my spot is available

No probs. Thats doke in Serie D should he wish. Please PM details. Thanks

Tony

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

nvm. I'll PM my SN tomorrow. I just have to dig it up first!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

$$ transferred Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Just transferred €90 for the league and the cup.

Really looking forward to this

Cheers

Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭dannydiamond

If no places become available,you can chalk me down for this too Tony.

Ok I have activated the P2P for most of the people on the list. Anyone else I have sent a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

I shipped my money yesterday too...

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

Ok I have activated the P2P for most of the people on the list. Anyone else I have sent a PM.

still waiting for shipping details

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

+1, account good to go for p2p just need details of where is going

ZZR1100 wrote: »
    still waiting for shipping details
    Donkathon wrote: »
    +1, account good to go for p2p just need details of where is going

Patience lads. I said once Ciaran lets me know that accounts have been setup, i'd send PMs with the details. I received the mail a while ago and i'll be sending out PMs now...It is Sunday!

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Donkathon

received details

• Advertisement

Donkathon wrote: »
    received details

Everyone that has PM'd me details should have received the details aswel so you're all good to go with the transfer of funds :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭dangerousdavid

Accounts setup for player transfer and each of you will have received a PM of how/where to transfer funds to
    dangerousdave

Hi Tony

I haven't received the details, did you send it to dave or david?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

I'd be up fo this as well

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

unfortunately i need to pull out. last minute holiday plans in the next two weeks mean there will be a shortage of money and time. gl to all playing.

unfortunately i need to pull out. last minute holiday plans in the next two weeks mean there will be a shortage of money and time. gl to all playing.

Thats a shame mate..i'll notify the next on the list once i get into work and take it from there.
    Warper wrote: »
    I'd be up fo this as well
    If no places become available,you can chalk me down for this too Tony.

If we can 8 runners, we'll go with this. Any more interest in a $200 league?
    Hi Tony

I haven't received the details, did you send it to dave or david?

Sorry David, just incase i resent the PM to dangerousdavid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

I didnt get shipping details yet, i pm'd you aswell so whenever you get a chance please pm them to me

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭thenutpeddler

I'll play a 200 league no probs

dvdfan wrote: »
    I didnt get shipping details yet, i pm'd you aswell so whenever you get a chance please pm them to me

Cheers

PM sent
    I'll play a 200 league no probs

That makes 4...Keep the interest coming for this. This will start a week or 2 after the league kicks off. Reason being, as people drop out, some people may want to move from this league into the original league and we may fall short in numbers.

OK things get a little messy now as people drop out...

doke - bumped up to Serie C to replace Captain Obvious
    If you've already transferred funds, can you top up. Cheers

HJ - space in Serie D if you want it
    Please PM your nickname of Boylepoker and once player to player is activated on your account, i'll send on transfer details. Cheers

I'll post up a full list again at some stage today.

We need people that havent been in contact to PM details, or at least have the courtesy to let me know you are no longer interested so we can give your place to someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

I cant remember my Boyles details but I'll look em up tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭pkaces

Hi Tony,

I have not received the details on P2P transfer via pm

Advertisement