Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** $10k added ** Boylepoker / Boards.ie Heads Up League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Donkathon wrote: »
    whats the deadline for shippin?

asap....

Hoping to have all monies collected by Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

money shipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

money shipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Moneys ready to transfer, just waiting for p2p to be enabled, have pmd Ciaran.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

And money sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Monies shipped.

Also, greatly appreciate the promotion, as I'm sure do all my fellow Serie Aers who can surely recognise dead money when they see it in a suit and tie and his wife's sunglasses.

Lads,

If anyone is having trouble setting up, verifying or activating p2p transfer please contact Ciaran_Corbett and he'll do his best to sort everyone out asap.

I'll be away for the best part of 4 days in morning and will only be online sparingly throughout. Ciaran should be able to look after any queries.

In order to build BIOs of players (which we'd like to use for a bit of fun and banter) would everyone in the league be able to answer the following questions and PM myself and Ciaran the answers. Just for a bit of craic. Cheers

Boylepoker screen name
    Boards name
    Real name (we wont publish this should you say so)
    What limits do you play
    How would you describe your game
    Biggest online score
    Whos your biggest competition in the league
    Give me a querky quote!
    Anything else you want to add.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

monies shipped

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

right, I'm in. Serie A,

BP ScreenName: DeVore (rather unimaginatively but didnt see the point in trying to hide!)

Will PM Ciaran

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭marty smyth

just saw this thread now... suppose it's full?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Guy's,

I have some PMs that I have to answer still. I am just in meetings all day today but I will get back to everyone before I leave the office.

Ciaran

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Money shipped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

just wondering if there's any unmentionables at boyles before i d/l the client?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

OK i will start this off.

Boyle poker screen name: theimprover

Boards name: The Improver

What limits do you play: mostly play mtt and sit & go's, but when i play cash it would be 50/1-1/2

How would you describe your game: i think i have a good live game, i would consider myself as an aggressive player, where as up to about 2 years ago i had no prob in building a stack but would blow it all again because of been over aggressive, but thankfully i have that under control now, i hope;)

Biggest online score: nothing really major, the odd few grand here or there

Who's your biggest competition in the league: ahh, to much info
    Anything else you want to add. Just want to say best of luck to all of ye, and i look forward to taking all yer pennys

[nicK] wrote: »
    just wondering if there's any unmentionables at boyles before i d/l the client?..

No we dont do unmentionables..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭pocketdooz

Apologies Tony

I just moved into a new house this week and also have been working like mad so havent had time to download the Boyle software etc. I have GJP currently. If this is too late or is full, I understand. If not then I'll get to it tonight.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭Wolves

Money sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

funds transfered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Shipped

just saw this thread now... suppose it's full?

Jaysus Marty, that would have been a great coup but we are full. There's also about 20 in the reserve list. Suppose you were too busy off playing some fancy big buyin event rather than browsing boards :rolleyes:
    Guy's,

I have some PMs that I have to answer still. I am just in meetings all day today but I will get back to everyone before I leave the office.

I've been struggling to get online while i've been away. The broadband where we're saying is crap and i havent been on to update.

Ciaran
    OK i will start this off.

Boyle poker screen name: theimprover

Boards name: The Improver

What limits do you play: mostly play mtt and sit & go's, but when i play cash it would be 50/1-1/2

How would you describe your game: i think i have a good live game, i would consider myself as an aggressive player, where as up to about 2 years ago i had no prob in building a stack but would blow it all again because of been over aggressive, but thankfully i have that under control now, i hope;)

Biggest online score: nothing really major, the odd few grand here or there

Who's your biggest competition in the league: ahh, to much info
    Anything else you want to add. Just want to say best of luck to all of ye, and i look forward to taking all yer pennys

A good few by PM aswel so if everyone else can pass on the info, things will be grand!
    pocketdooz wrote: »
    Apologies Tony

I just moved into a new house this week and also have been working like mad so havent had time to download the Boyle software etc. I have GJP currently. If this is too late or is full, I understand. If not then I'll get to it tonight.

Thanks

Because of the delay in some people getting it across, its not too late. Please setup and get details sent to Ciaran asap because we'll have to consider replacing people if we dont get everyone paid up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

shipped..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Transfered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭meathman 007

'Your current account does not have player transfer privilege'.... Ill make the transfer as soon as its activated.

'Your current account does not have player transfer privilege'.... Ill make the transfer as soon as its activated.

Sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭meathman 007

^^ transfer made

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Flushdraw wrote: »
    The reserve list is on alert warning because i havent heard back from a few people in the league. I also need the players that have their accounts setup to trasnfer the funds across.

If you have any difficulties with your Boylepoker account, go direct to Ciaran_Corbett and he'll look after you.

I'm away on Thursday morning til Sunday so will only be on sparingly. I posted earlier that the deadline for transferring money is Monday 23rd. Thats still the deadline we are aiming for so anyone who has not transferred by then, may lose their spots.

The higlighted players have also expressed interest in a $200 league. If anyone else is interested, let me know

thechamp87
    doke (prov in Serie C)
    cooker3 (prov in Serie D)
    Hectorjelly (prov in Serie D)
    pistolpete (prov in Serie D)
    Mr.Plough
    mormank
    Digiman
    spectre
    Whyno
    Warper
    HiCloy
    dannydiamond
    adMMM
    Juan Pablo
    northwestguy27
    carfax
    redzerdrog
    Headspace
    thenutpeddler

Was there enough interest in the $200 League?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

I may be a little slow but what account am I transferring funds to?

Warper wrote: »
    Was there enough interest in the $200 League?

No, not enough..its not gonna get off the ground by the looks of it.
    max_power wrote: »
    I may be a little slow but what account am I transferring funds to?

PM resent..
    At the moment, the deadline is Sunday 22nd but i may change this.
    I'm away on Thursday morning til Sunday so will only be on sparingly. I posted earlier that the deadline for transferring money is Monday 23rd. Thats still the deadline we are aiming for so anyone who has not transferred by then, may lose their spots.
    asap....

Hoping to have all monies collected by Sunday

Ok folks, the following list is the people who have yet to pay. Its deadline day today/tomorrow so people will be replaced and the reserve list will be utilised. Everyone has received PMs and i'm resending PMs out again in a few minutes.

If we get a whole host of people that havent paid, we might need to re-jig things a little because we need to get the league kicked off pretty soon.

Not paid..

Serie A
    Holllllaments
    phantom_lord
    SpencerJames
    jackyback
    Devore

Serie B
    Iri$hKeLt
    aidankk
    Donkathon
    enzo scifo
    Imposter
    The_Chopper

Serie C
    mocata
    shano_88
    The Tourist
    pocketdooz

Serie D
    HectorJelly
    max power
    MrPlough
    mormank

Reserve list..

Digiman, space in Serie B for you in place of Iri$hKeLt..PM on the way

digiman
    spectre
    whyno
    warper
    HiCloy
    DannyDiamond
    AdMMM
    JuanPablo
    northwestguy27
    carfax
    redzerdrog
    Headspace
    thenutpeddler

We also have interest from Marty Smyth who i'm sure everyone would love to see take part in the league so we might have a superstar raising the profile of the Boylepoker / Boards.ie HeadsUp League :cool:

We've had quite a few people send us in answers to our BIO so if others would like to have their profiles up, please send us the answers to the following questions.

Boylepoker screen name
    Boards name
    Real name (we wont publish this should you say so)
    What limits do you play
    How would you describe your game
    Biggest online score
    Whos your biggest competition in the league
    Give me a querky quote!
    Anything else you want to add.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

shipped....

Advertisement