Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Andy Gray

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Graham Souness is a better pundit than he was manager but not quite as good as he was a player, if that makes sense.

Personally love it when he's on with Dunphy and Giles, at least he is relatively close to the modern game and can compare it more favourably than Giles or Dunphy who yearn for the old days far too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Example please.

He does always come accross as a complete know it all on Revista. 'Vell I was talking to Ronaldo the over day abou-Madrid' ect. I also hate the way he has a crush on Rafa Benitez, gets very repetative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

in my eyes the netherlands were the team of the tournament in euro 2008, as far as potency in front of goal, quality of football, enjoyment to watch etc, that is until Russia came along and dismantled them.

to say Russia were a disappointment in the euros, is incorrect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

weemcd wrote: »
    in my eyes the netherlands were the team of the tournament in euro 2008, as far as potency in front of goal, quality of football, enjoyment to watch etc, that is until Russia came along and dismantled them.

to say Russia were a disappointment in the euros, is incorrect.

Russia only came good when Arshavin came back from injury or suspension whatever it was that kept him out of the first 2/3 games of the tournament. Both games against Spain they were utter rubbish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Example please.
    Have a nose at his personal website, it's full of it.

Good pundit though, know's the Spanish League inside out as well as having a broad knowledge of all the players.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

redout wrote: »
    Are you for real ?

As a Player

Tottenham Hotspur Middlesbrough Liverpool Sampdoria As a manager

Rangers Liverpool Galatasaray Benfica Blackburn Rovers

I'm not saying anything bad about his playing days, but he was a bad manager. He won a league cup with Blackburn and an FA Cup with Liverpool, winning titles with Rangers etc. doesn't really prove he is a good manager.
    And as a pundit, I think he is terrible. It's hard toexplain why I think he is bad, but I'll give it a go...basically, I disagree with about 80% of what he says :)

Advertisement