Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ireland rubgy jersey €34.99 in elverys

• 13-02-2009 2:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

I just heard this on the radio today. The home and away, and also the training jerseys. Think this is def a good bargain considered it was €77. I know lifestyle had it for €50 so this deal improves on that again. You can buy it off their website too fi theres not eleverys near you.

Ireland Rugby Jerseys

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Elverys are cheap on a lot of things lately and are worth a browse for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

For those in Dublin they're cheaper in Arnotts - they have 70% off all the Irish gear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭fade2che

Glessons in Limerick also doing them at that price. Usually have great prices and stock an unreal amount of stuff compared to the chains.
    I picked the home jersey up for 35 and they have the away one at the same price too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I think Ireland and the provinces are changing from Cantebury for next season, which is why there going cheaper. Still a good deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ladyminds30

i wanted to old munster rugby jersey before xmas, elverys showed it on the website but when it came it was the new jesery, not at all inpressed. it was a present and i had no time to return it.
    -
    suppafly wrote: »
    I just heard this on the radio today. The home and away, and also the training jerseys. Think this is def a good bargain considered it was €77. I know lifestyle had it for €50 so this deal improves on that again. You can buy it off their website too fi theres not eleverys near you.

Ireland Rugby Jerseys

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

this is also in heatons for 32 euro i think

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭flag123

this is also in heatons for 32 euro i think

wow!!:eek::eek::eek: why the fcuk would ya even pay 32 euro for a jersey??...
    i dont even want 2 know how much it cost before hand....in such econmic downturns like this one we are in at the minute, retailers should'nt be chargeing that price for a jersey!...go up the north and buy any jersey you want (and more) for half the price...the way i think of it ,the reatailers may lose a few euros off there price. before they lose there job!..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

flag123 wrote: »
    wow!!:eek::eek::eek: why the fcuk would ya even pay 32 euro for a jersey??...
    i dont even want 2 know how much it cost before hand....in such econmic downturns like this one we are in at the minute, retailers should'nt be chargeing that price for a jersey!...go up the north and buy any jersey you want (and more) for half the price...the way i think of it ,the reatailers may lose a few euros off there price. before they lose there job!..

Go away.
    It costs money to go up the north too you know.

Go away.
    It costs money to go up the north too you know.

it costs money on fuel. try getting the train up..
    i got the ireland rugby jersey over xmas for £18 in newry...beat that..
    reatailers down here are chargeing to much, i hope everyone realises this and shops up north..it might not be patriotic, but its wise!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭Crash

reatailers down here are chargeing to much, i hope everyone realises this and shops up north..it might not be patriotic, but its wise!:D
    ....cus trains are now free?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

Your posts hurt my eyes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

The train costs at least €15.... where's the saving?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭sdanseo

If you're up there anyway, maybe. Suggesting someone goes to Newry just to buy a jersey is nothing short of ridiculous ;)

Soarer wrote: »
    Your posts hurt my eyes!
    ok then fair enough...but its not only your ryes that will be hurting. its your pockets!...:D;)

sdonn_1 wrote: »
    If you're up there anyway, maybe. Suggesting someone goes to Newry just to buy a jersey is nothing short of ridiculous ;)
    Yeah, thats what i mean. i live 20 minutes from newry, and around 10 minutes from dundalk...why not shop up in newry???...there isnt much fuel difference...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Yeah, thats what i mean. i live 20 minutes from newry, and around 10 minutes from dundalk...why not shop up in newry???...there isnt much fuel difference...

I live in Cork boy...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Your posts are seriously annoying me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

I reckon he should delete his account right about now.

jenno86 wrote: »
    Your posts are seriously annoying me.
    I bet you are one of these patriotic type people that had it good in the celtic tiger and cannot bare to think how bad this recession is going to become. People like you annoy me, and your post are silly..

go lick the sh*t from a cows arse or dig for peat, whatever you do where you live.

Bill-e wrote: »
    I reckon he should delete his account right about now.

You must have a chip on your shoulder.. yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

flag123..

Take a 2 week holiday for your comment - completely uncalled for!

Can we please stay on topic... or I'll lock the thread right now.

Advertisement