Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Streets - Strongest Person I Know

Options
  • 13-02-2009 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the real lyrics to the 2nd verse of this song. On all the lyric websites it quotes one of the lines as being

"with that mad man wrapped with rage"

When i listen to it i hear:

"with that man mam im wrapped with rage"

The is probable because i really think the song is about his mum, but other then that if you listen to it, that "im" is definitly in there, making the lyric on all the sites wrong.

Anyone any idea, id really love to know for sure if my theory is right. i meant to ask mike skinner himself when i met him at the gig, but i got so nervous i forgot everything i wanted to say to him

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Afaik, they don't say 'mam' in Birmingham, they say mum.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭zedhead

Yeh i thought about that, so i'm probable wrong. But it really does fit in when you hear the song!
    But the lyric posted on web doesnt fit either, just really wanna know what the line is!!

Advertisement