Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single females in Lusk

Options
  • 13-02-2009 5:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Im after moving into the chape farm/ dun emer estate. Renting at the minute but just wondering is there any single females in this estate or is it all couples or married couples

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - I'm sure that there are single females in your estate. I'd suggest that instead of wasting your time posting on Boards.ie at 4:49am you should be prowling around the estate checking wheelie-bins for evidence of single females in the accompanying houses. Galaxy chocolate wrappers & one-pot Hagen Daaz tubs are dead give-aways.

Be sure to let us know how you get on! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭rferguson

kronos86 wrote: »
    Im after moving into the chape farm/ dun emer estate. Renting at the minute but just wondering is there any single females in this estate or is it all couples or married couples

wtf???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Ah I see, Boards.ie has changed into a dating service :p

(Unless the OP is female and looking for a friend to do some knitting or something...)

My guess is, 't is an estate, general population in estates; families!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Plenty of dating sites for you to browse through, OP. Boards.ie isn't one of them though. :)

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement