Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS3 on Syncmaster 226 - Help Please

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Niall0

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

Thanks mate. ye It does have the dvi connection I think. Do you know what i can do about the sound as I have 5.1 logitech speakers....can I just connect the ps3 to the speakers also?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭ongarite

What model Logitech speakers are they and does it have an optical input for digital 5.1 sound.

ongarite wrote: »
    What model Logitech speakers are they and does it have an optical input for digital 5.1 sound.

they are the basic logitech 5.1 speakers below...i connect them to my pc with the basic 1 prong green audio input

http://www.behardware.com/articles/548-6/summing-up-the-latest-5-1-speaker-sets.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Search is your friend, i started the exact same thread last week

Here

• Advertisement

mdwexford wrote: »
    Search is your friend, i started the exact same thread last week

Here
    Ye i read that earlier before I posted and to be honest my simple mind was confused!

ok so I get a dvi -hdmi cable and plug PS3 into Monitor

get the male/female adapter and plug from ps3 into speakers?

Do you think Harvey Normans have that adapter your talking about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Do you think Harvey Normans have that adapter your talking about?

If you mean the hdmi-dvi cable, i imagine HN would have them but i would strongly advise just gettin one on ebay where you wont be robbed. It should cost you a few euro max on ebay. If i remember correctly, a while back i went to pcworld lookin for a hdmi-dvi cable and their cheapest ones were 50e :eek::eek:.

Zonda999 wrote: »
    If you mean the hdmi-dvi cable, i imagine HN would have them but i would strongly advise just gettin one on ebay where you wont be robbed. It should cost you a few euro max on ebay. If i remember correctly, a while back i went to pcworld lookin for a hdmi-dvi cable and their cheapest ones were 50e :eek::eek:.

Thanks for the heads up...I seen one in the Square in Tallaght for €8 in Heatons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Just on this subject this site are selling Monster cables for really cheap, i presume they are fake or factory seconds or some crap?? Here

Advertisement