Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need restaurant recommendation...quickly!!!

Options
  • 13-02-2009 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

hi, i'm in desperate need for a recommendation of a nice romantic restaurant in dublin to bring my darling girlfriend tomorrow night.

i know i'm leaving it late but.....please help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

willienjg wrote: »
    hi, i'm in desperate need for a recommendation of a nice romantic restaurant in dublin to bring my darling girlfriend tomorrow night.

Oh dear. Best bet? Get out the Golden Pages and ring EVERYWHERE. You'll be lucky to get anywhere at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

willienjg wrote: »

I guess a lot of places will be booked - there are a few places that do not take reservations so you could try there. L'Gueuleton on Fade street - great food, great spot. Call them and see what time you can put your name down on the day and head in early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Moved from The Ladies Lounge. You'll probably get a better response here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Get the M&S valentines special and have a romantic evening in? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Aqua in Howth, but good luck in getting a table now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Ste.phen wrote: »
    Get the M&S valentines special and have a romantic evening in? :)

try la cuchina/findlaters resterant howth and its 35 pp tomorow and its and on the dart or the orangerie in malahide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

joels on the naas road is fantastic..

Advertisement