Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Café Angelos "Going To Hell" For Sale Sign?? Aungier St/Camden St

Options
  • 13-02-2009 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

I was walking by this place recently and looks as if its closed and the building is for sale. There's a Douglas Newman Good 'For Sale' sign on there but it says 'Going To Hell' on it as well.

Is this a DNG marketing thing or some crazy protest from the elderly gents that used to run the café? They did a good breakfast roll anyway, sure to be missed by former DIT students like myself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭RobY

Vim Fuego wrote: »
    I was walking by this place recently and looks as if its closed and the building is for sale. There's a Douglas Newman Good 'For Sale' sign on there but it says 'Going To Hell' on it as well.

Is this a DNG marketing thing or some crazy protest from the elderly gents that used to run the café? They did a good breakfast roll anyway, sure to be missed by former DIT students like myself.

Apparently, Hell is a pizza chain from New Zealand and they are taking over the premises.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Vim Fuego

Ah, that makes sense....very good. Cheers.

Cool website they have:

https://hellpizza.co.nz/

Advertisement