If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" 1080P Sharp - 3 to clear!

Options
  • 13-02-2009 12:19pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Guys we have a bin-end of 3 very nice Sharp LC32B20E 32" LCD TV's - these did retail at £549.95 - looking for £429.95.

These are 32" LCD Full 1080P HD and look very sexy.

I also have one display one that we would do at £399.95 - not bad for a 32" Full HD!

Full warranty and normal Boardies £19.95 country-wide delivery, if anyone is interested please just drop me a line to johnmc@richersounds.ie and I'll get the lads to sort it out for you,

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

eMail sent regarding the demo model John!

Ping!

TV arrived safe and sound this morning John! Looking forward to bringing it home and setting it up. Thanks again for the lightning fast shipping :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

ned78 wrote: »
    TV arrived safe and sound this morning John! Looking forward to bringing it home and setting it up. Thanks again for the lightning fast shipping :)

No worries Ned - thanks for the hard bargaining!

Enjoy the TV and don't forget to mention what price you bought it for every time you go into a local Cork dealer! ;)

Thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Well, I have people bargaining with me every day too, so I know how it must feel. I'm drooling with the picture quality, and you'll be getting more of my money soon enough John!

To anyone else considering a full HD TV, this really is a gorgeous set!

• Advertisement

ned78 wrote: »
    Well, I have people bargaining with me every day too, so I know how it must feel. I'm drooling with the picture quality, and you'll be getting more of my money soon enough John!

To anyone else considering a full HD TV, this really is a gorgeous set!

Ned - Thanks for the kind Comments!

Told you it was a great deal!

Lets have some more of that money sharpish (just don't argue with me about the price this time...) :p

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

johnmc, is it sterling prices? (am not familiar with your store at all.) do you deliver? and if so what is the standard delivery? or where is your shop?

PLEASE IGNORE JUST SAW YOUR OTHER POST!

Thanks for the post - Yes the LCD is priced in Sterling (we are based in Belfast) but we deliver all across Ireland every day.

Drop me a line if I can assist in any way - Its a mega deal for a full HD 32"

Thanks again,

John Mc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭dunser

John

Have you any of these left?

D

Dunser,

believe it or not we do - our Colleagues in the UK just keep sending us more everytime we go out of stock of these things!

Just drop me a PM with a contact number if you are interested in one and we will reserve one for you,

Thanks again,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

John,

Dropped you a PM!! Hmmm interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭ken90

Hi John, Sent you an email yesterday. Ken

ken90 wrote: »
    Hi John, Sent you an email yesterday. Ken

Ken, replied to you via email - today at 9.58 - drop me a line if you did not get it and I'll resend,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭loopymum

Hi John, very interested in this TV, have you got some left?

A question about the warranty, can I buy the 5 year warranty that is advertised on your site with this TV?

Loopy

Loopymum (is there any other sort?)

Thanks for the post and apologies for the awful delay in getting back to you - yep the 5 year at 10% of the purchase price is available on this TV no problem,

Drop me a PM with your contact details if you are interested and I'll get the boys to contact you,

Thanks (and apologies) again,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yo,
    Know someone who may be interested in the 32" Sharp but can't find much info on it. Is it 1:50,000 or 1:75,000 and also could you clarify the model, please?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.