Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COULD YOU FOSTER A DOG? (Offaly area)

Options
  • 13-02-2009 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am posting to ask if there is anyone in the Offaly area who is interested in fostering dogs for Offaly SPCA. They are desperate for foster homes for the dogs who are rescued but just waiting for their forever families.

OSPCA have no premises so as soon as a dog is rescued somewhere has to be found to take care of them immediately.

I have fostered for nearly 2 years now and its perfect for me, because Im at home most of the time. I have 2 dogs of my own, so I couldnt have adopted anymore, but the fostering is very fulfilling and I know Im saving lives. Also, its a way to help out a charity other that just giving money.

All it takes is a space in your heart (and your garden!) for a dog on a short term basis.

Anyone interested?:o

(By the way, I am sure this applies to all SPCAs around the country.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭sorella

We were asked here in Donegal; but have had to set the limit at our two dogs and two cats; all rescued.

Good luck.

Hi,
    I am posting to ask if there is anyone in the Offaly area who is interested in fostering dogs for Offaly SPCA. They are desperate for foster homes for the dogs who are rescued but just waiting for their forever families.

OSPCA have no premises so as soon as a dog is rescued somewhere has to be found to take care of them immediately.

I have fostered for nearly 2 years now and its perfect for me, because Im at home most of the time. I have 2 dogs of my own, so I couldnt have adopted anymore, but the fostering is very fulfilling and I know Im saving lives. Also, its a way to help out a charity other that just giving money.

All it takes is a space in your heart (and your garden!) for a dog on a short term basis.

Anyone interested?:o

(By the way, I am sure this applies to all SPCAs around the country.)

Advertisement