Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy sheesha tobacco in Dublin?

Options
  • 13-02-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

I was wondering where I could find sheesha tobacco (that is, flavoured molasses tobacco for smooking in a traditional hookah pipe) in Dublin. I bought what I thought was sheesha tobacco yesterday in a shop in the city center but turns out its tobacco free herbal crap.

I needs the real deal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭sneakerfreak

Amsterdam shop in Rathmines,just past Dominos Pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tkrysiak

First of all avoid all the smartshops - the stuff you can get there will give you a headache...
    If you want the real stuff it is a bit harder to find but there is a shop on Augnier Street opposite from DIT. Small friendly shop called Four Seasons where I always go to replace my stockpile...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭RDM_83

Head shops are a rip for that sort of thing.
    Do you know the asian shop on Mary street (think thats street name, end of henry street, has church bar on it), go in there and they should have have tobacco and charcoals behind counter, decent prices too about twice what I payed for it abroad in europe (same brands too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

What you want is Al-Fakher branded flavoured tobacco.Its all but impossible to find here,but you can buy it online fairly easily

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Any idea of where I might start looking online? Know anywhere that delivers to Ireland, and since its tobacco, will I get stung bad on tax/duty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,849 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

fatal wrote: »
    What you want is Al-Fakher branded flavoured tobacco.Its all but impossible to find here,but you can buy it online fairly easily

Al-Fakher's the best.

Stocked up in Dubai on my way home. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I stocked up the last time I went abroad and I havent had to buy any online yet.So,unfortunately I couldnt recommend an online source.Ive seen it on ebay though.I know a few people in the UK who bought it from online sheesha stores without any problems, so I dont see customs seizing it unless you're buying a 1kg tub of the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tkrysiak

http://www.alfakheronline.com/

Also used them guys in the past:

http://www.shishapipe.net/shopcart/home.php

And as I have to say that Al Fakher is ok I prefer Nakhla by far!
    ;-)

Advertisement