Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Holy Crap !!!

• 13-02-2009 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

Look at the 1st picture 1st and you can see where this driver broke through the guardrail, on the right side of the culvert, where the people are standing on the road, pointing.

The pick-up was traveling about 75 mph from right to left when it crashed through the guardrail.

It flipped end-over-end bounced off and across the culvert outlet, and landed right side up on the left side of the culvert, facing the opposite direction from which the driver was traveling.

The 22-year-old driver and his 18-year-old passenger were unhurt except for minor cuts and bruises.

Just outside Flagstaff , AZ , on U.S. Hwy 100.

Now... look at the second picture below...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

:eek:

I don't get it. It could have either been edited or just taken from a different angle, not showing the cars?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

I don't get it. It could have either been edited or just taken from a different angle, not showing the cars?

Looks pretty real to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 jetfire

That was close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

****in lucky guys there. Thats a good 150-200ft drop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkeeeee A Glove!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Was in America last summer and we were actually in Flagstaff (had to leave in a hurry thanks to shenanigans with strippers) but there were alot of huge drops and stuff along some of those desert highways. It's pretty cool actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Speed doesn't always kill, had they gone any slower they'd be dead by now :D

surely it was in the news... id love a link

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek
    Good Jebus, my stomach flipped when i saw the second!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

:eek: my god thats crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

wow!

Kind of reminds me, in Lake Tahoe, we were driving between the two lakes, and either side of the road was a big drop, and no railings!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Verified by snopes. With an additional ariel photo of the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 bocha

OMG! an angel on someones shoulder

Advertisement