Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

KEVIN AND PERRY GO LARGE OST

• 13-02-2009 3:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

This has been on in work all day. Haven't listened to trance in donkeys as most of it is sh1t. Any1 else agree with me that this is a pretty good soundtrack?

The movie certainly puts a smile on your face in winter when dreaming of Ibiza!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Adagio for Strings!

It's great! Great Movie! Great Soundtrack!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

That tune actually isnt on the OST weirdly enough. That said, there's a fair few shocking tunes on it aswell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Sh*te film with sh*te tunes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭im_invisible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

King of snake is the best song, its so funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I love this soundtrack, fav song from it is probably;

Skip to 1:50

Luvstruck 2000-

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

****ing hell. I really have to laugh at these so called know it alls who say they don't listen to trance cause it's **** since whenever and then they refer to stuff like this as a reference point of quality...

Can I just say, **** you and although I think the tunes on this are good, they are in no way near as good as the quality trance tunes that have followed them and for the people who stopped listening cause it became ****....

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Jay D wrote: »
    ****ing hell. I really have to laugh at these so called know it alls who say they don't listen to trance cause it's **** since whenever and then they refer to stuff like this as a reference point of quality...

Can I just say, **** you and although I think the tunes on this are good, they are in no way near as good as the quality trance tunes that have followed them and for the people who stopped listening cause it became ****....

:rolleyes:

I don't even think this album is good, witht the exception of about 5 tunes, just think its fun - evokes good memories!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Lukasz.

FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    This has been on in work all day. Haven't listened to trance in donkeys as most of it is sh1t. Any1 else agree with me that this is a pretty good soundtrack?

The movie certainly puts a smile on your face in winter when dreaming of Ibiza!

yo,its one of my fave soundtracks too,loads of tunes on there,disc 1 real laid back,disc 2 very high octane!

yep,its a good one.

Wouldve liked the talking/dialogue bits to be separated from the tunes,like in the Pulp fiction/jackie brown soundtrack.but sure,you cant have everything..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

More of a funny wind up type of film more than anything not to be taken seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Human Traffic is what it's at, would bring a tear to a glass eye, i can see myself in that film,i should've actually starred in that film:o:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp1jhf-ZtKo

one of the best scenes in the film...
    TOM TOMS :D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVmI6Olmkeo

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Lukasz.

jonny68 wrote: »
    More of a funny wind up type of film more than anything not to be taken seriously

true,its a bit of a satire more than anything.

Good movie,kind of reminds me of some of my own dj antics...

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭happyhappy

its a good album for the 7 or 8 classics on it!

if you are ever feeling down turn on the movie - an hour and twenty mins later you'll be all good again!!

Advertisement