Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronan Keating on Channel Ten

Options
  • 13-02-2009 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭

Just wandered into the sitting room, glass of red in hand (OK, 6th glass of red) and who do I see on 'de telly' on Channel 10 - none other than that gimp Ronan Keating, giving a tour of Dublin. He just walked by my old apartment in Temple Bar, was strolling along the Liffey and walked over the Millenium bridge which I crossed every day on the way to work in Ormond Quay, was standing outside Arthouse and the little newsagents I used to buy my pack of 20 Marlboro Lights from most days etc etc...

Am feeling all bloody homesick now :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Sammag wrote: »
    Just wandered into the sitting room, glass of red in hand (OK, 6th glass of red) and who do I see on 'de telly' on Channel 10 - none other than that gimp Ronan Keating, giving a tour of Dublin. He just walked by my old apartment in Temple Bar, was strolling along the Liffey and walked over the Millenium bridge which I crossed every day on the way to work in Ormond Quay, was standing outside Arthouse and the little newsagents I used to buy my pack of 20 Marlboro Lights from most days etc etc...

Am feeling all bloody homesick now :(

Don't suppose you lived on Crow St? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Sammag

No, Anglesea St – just above the 'Mongolian BBQ' - Jaysus, all of a sudden I have that consistent pungent smell back in my head after 7 years... :eek:

Advertisement