Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more stupid questions

Options
  • 13-02-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

hi, i'm new to this boards craic so go easy on me.

i'm flying out to australia tomorrow and i was wondering is alright to pack liquids over 100ml in my hold luggage, some of the sites i've been on are very vague. i'm assuming it is ok

ta very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭Sammag

Yes liquids over 100ml in your case - aka what goes under in the hold is fine. Anything in your hand luggage needs to be under 100ml.

I've heard differing reports (still) about buying duty free booze/perfumes/aftershave over 100ml - even in sealed bags. Seems like the whole world of duty free sales assistants need one big lesson on what people can and can't travel with. It still seems every country has differing opinions on what you can and can't bring into Oz - very frustrating.

Best bet if you want to buy any of the above is wait until you land in Oz - in most Aussie airports when you come in from overseas you can still buy duty free once you land.

Have a great flight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Yes m'dear you can pack any amount of liquids into your hold luggage just not in your carry on...have just come back from Oz and the fella's going back on mon so its for definite.. have a great fecking time there ya jammy git... Am holding my breath till i go back down next Oct..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭elchupanebrey

thanks guys :D

Advertisement