Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Robocop: Special Edition [€3.99@Play]

• 13-02-2009 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Link here.

104154m.jpg
    * Documentary 'Flesh and Steel'
    * Production Reel with Deleted Scenes Build
    * Audio Commentary by Director Paul Verhoeven and Screenwriter Ed Neumeier
    * Deleted Scenes
    * Two Original Featurettes: 'Shooting Robocop' and 'Making Robocop'
    * Photo Gallery
    * Storyboard Comparisons with Audio Commentary
    * Trailers
    * TV Commercial

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Nice one,

Just ordered it

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Was just coming to start a thread for this when I noticed this one. Excellent film, you can't go wrong for that price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I've got a slightly better one: Robocop Trilogy box set 5.99 in Gamestop pre-owned. They had a copy in Galway and it was absolutely pristine.

Other then that, it's also 9.99 brand new in Zhivagos. :)

Just don't forget to toss the disc misleadingly entitled 'Robocop 3' into the bin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Must say they have some great dvds for 3.99 on the site.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,343 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Yep, and I also picked up the 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later double pack for €5.49, which is a steal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Zaph wrote: »
    Yep, and I also picked up the 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later double pack for €5.49, which is a steal.

I'm pretty sure HMV stores still have this for €6 in anyone doesn't feel like ordering. They have a ton of great DVDs for €4-€7 at the moment, I can't stop buying them!:o

Advertisement