Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language Classes in Letterkenny?

• 13-02-2009 4:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭

Looking to learn Italian.Was wondering where you could go for classes,preferably evening time as I go to college during the day.

Anyone have any Ideas?

Cheers:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Pique

no idea, but going by your name, all you need to memorize is this phrase (written phoenetically)

Say la pubella regatza kay e-o abbia my visto

Good luck ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

ring the VEC on Ard o'Donnell in Letterkenny. But I think their courses don't start till Sept/Oct, tehy are listed in the papers around then. Also might be worth while rining the lyit as there are night courses run out there also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Pique wrote: »
    no idea, but going by your name, all you need to memorize is this phrase (written phoenetically)

Say la pubella regatza kay e-o abbia my visto

Good luck ;)

I'll come back to you on that phrase in around a year when I can understand it:P

Advertisement